Okay this is Jimmy Butler's team

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Ownership and management suck for sure, but the odds a team lands any legit superstar/franchise player in free agency is extremely small. It very rarely happens.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I'd also go after Beal in free agency

Rose
Beal
Ingram
Portis
Okafor

Why Beal? Do you realize he's already stating he expects a max contract from Washington and if he doesn't get it, he'll go elsewhere. He's not remotely close to being worth that. Very injury prone, never played a full season in the league (averages 61 games in his career), very one dimensional, career high PER is 15, career TS% is 52, career eFG% is 49...

I'd pass all day on Beal for max money which he apparently thinks he deserves. He's not even an all-star caliber player.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
to throw this out there just because: Nick Friedell maintains that hes spoken with people and those people told him Jimmy was one of the guys that was over Thibs

obviously Jimmy's actions don't support this, which is why i don't give it much credence, but maybe Jimmy is just a snake in the grass and is one of those smile in your face then stab you in the back types

i mean its clear all that humble stuff he talked last year was a load of BS

Enasic

Liked Posts:
to throw this out there just because: Nick Friedell maintains that hes spoken with people and those people told him Jimmy was one of the guys that was over Thibs

obviously Jimmy's actions don't support this, which is why i don't give it much credence, but maybe Jimmy is just a snake in the grass and is one of those smile in your face then stab you in the back types

i mean its clear all that humble stuff he talked last year was a load of BS

Not buying it whatsoever. Jimmy had dinner with Thibs after he got fired, still preaches his message, and was seen chatting him up at the draft. Jimmy supported Thibs more than any guy on the team. They're both cut from the same cloth. Underdogs who had to work for everything they got. Hard work and a tough mindset. Not a coincidence Jimmy had the biggest problem with Hoiberg because he replaced his boy while not having to earn it whatsoever. He was just handed the job. Guys like Thibs and Jimmy (or any other rationale person) just aren't on board or respect that.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm not saying Friedell is wrong, but I'd say I believe it much more if it came from KC or Cowley.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i wonder if there really was 3 starters that spoke out against thibs? the only one i see is Noah

possibly Gasol but i thought he had it made under Thibs as he got any touch he wanted, Jimmy took him out to dinner, knowing Roses personalty he probably gave a indifferent answer at worst and then you have Dunleavy

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I heard there was just 1 guy in the starting lineup who vouched for Thibs and wanted him back. I always thought that person was Jimmy and still do if that report happens to be true.