Okay this is Jimmy Butler's team

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
He still has not reached his peak IMO. People who say he is not a number one used to say the same thing about Pippen before Jordan Left and Pippen was still Beast after MJ.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hell yeah it is. We are better off with Butler at the helm. Just ship Rose off now.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
knee jerk but scoring 40 in a half is quite remarkable i must say

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
In a rare instance, I somewhat disagree with you OP. I think this is still Rose's team, but Jimmy is a STRONG 1B. He's definitely no longer a number 2.

With that said ... Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy!!!!!! He was amazing today (in the 2nd half lol).

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In a rare instance, I somewhat disagree with you OP. I think this is still Rose's team, but Jimmy is a STRONG 1B. He's definitely no longer a number 2.

With that said ... Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy!!!!!! He was amazing today (in the 2nd half lol).

Rose's career high is like 44? Butler just put up 40... in one half. I still hope Rose can come back into form. But Butler might just have what it takes to be a first option scorer on a championship team. And right now, he's proving it

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He must've seen those comments we made about him not being a tier 1 guy who has "it" lol

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is very streaky and his points come in bunches but WOW. He is right up there with Harden and Thompson for the best SG in the NBA right now.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
He is very streaky and his points come in bunches but WOW. He is right up there with Harden and Thompson for the best SG in the NBA right now.

I would say because of his good defense, it's a toss up between Jimmy, Klay, Leonard, and Harden as the best SG in the NBA right now.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
It was a joke, but what I am saying is Rose shouldn't be "the guy" anymore. I think Butler deserves to take that role now.

don't back off your statement

if a team offered us a chance to get out of Roses contract i'd be faxing papers to Silver

he may still have good play in him but hes too unreliable

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
Rose's career high is like 44? Butler just put up 40... in one half. I still hope Rose can come back into form. But Butler might just have what it takes to be a first option scorer on a championship team. And right now, he's proving it
Don't take my post as a put down towards Buckets. It's far from that.

My point is that Rose is still alpha on this team because of various reasons ... the hood still loves him as one of their own, he still has major respect around the league fromthe best players in the game, and his teammates (including Jimmy) still look to him as alpha male.

Like i said though. Jimmy is now right there with him, but he will always be 1B until one of them is no longer a Bull.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Klay Thompson is ineffective offensively if jumpers aren't going in and can't consistently guard guys like LeBron. Jimmy>>>Klay

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
don't back off your statement

if a team offered us a chance to get out of Roses contract i'd be faxing papers to Silver

he may still have good play in him but hes too unreliable

You're right he is too unreliable. Shoot, he is getting an MRI on his hamstring. I know it is precautionary but come on, it is getting old. He was starting to show some form but it seems like he takes a step forward and then two steps back.

Last edited: