Marc Trestman and his 2015 results as OC in Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
My quoted comment he selected
Also if you read the first posting. You would see that some of the garbage that the Bears dealt with, is the same garbage the Ravens were dealing with. Like the QB not being on the same page as the OC and plays constantly being sent in late.

Notice how Cutler and the Bears were usually standing around with 15-25 seconds before each snap and doing presnap stuff this year. Did Cutler magically get better at that or maybe, just maybe, does Marc Trestman need to own some of that as his problem?

Then he chose to insert this comment below it

Uhh what? Trestman is not the ravens head coach. The ravens are a very well coached team and we'd be lucky to have John Harbaugh here.

I don't think Trestman is a good coach fwiw, but OPs thought process is faulty at best.

Then I responded with this

Like the QB not being on the same page as the OC.

So you're going to tell me my thought process is faulty, while showing an example of my referring directly to the OC but somehow inferring that means HC?
And you responded with the following, to try and defend or explain what his comment was inferring?

He's inferring that you are comparing Trestman as a HC in Chicago to him being an OC in Baltimore.

Maybe you should reread it again before doing what you do.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Then I responded with this

And you responded with the following, to try and defend or explain what his comment was inferring?

Maybe you should reread it again before doing what you do.

You really confuse yourself, don't you?

I have no horses in this argument at all.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
You really confuse yourself, don't you?

I have no horses in this argument at all.

Well, if you reread the progression of that. You should have made a different conclusion as to what he was trying to infer.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well, if you reread the progression of that. You should have made a different conclusion as to what he was trying to infer.

No, I know what he was trying to infer. He thanked me for being correct. You have fun with the rest of your cringe fest here.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
People trolling a poster trying to make a valid point. Same old same old.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:

No, I know what he was trying to infer. He thanked me for being correct. You have fun with the rest of your cringe fest here.
Malcore was right on all of it. And I think I'll join him in saying "have fun with the rest of your cringe fest here."

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

What was your point?

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:

Also if you read the first posting. You would see that some of the garbage that the Bears dealt with, is the same garbage the Ravens were dealing with. Like the QB not being on the same page as the OC and plays constantly being sent in late.

Notice how Cutler and the Bears were usually standing around with 15-25 seconds before each snap and doing presnap stuff this year. Did Cutler magically get better at that or maybe, just maybe, does Marc Trestman need to own some of that as his problem?

Uhh what? Trestman is not the ravens head coach. The ravens are a very well coached team and we'd be lucky to have John Harbaugh here.

I don't think Trestman is a good coach fwiw, but OPs thought process is faulty at best.

Right because I was refering to Trestman as the FUCKING OC of Baltimore and his comment of

Uhh what? Trestman is not the ravens head coach.

Was supposed to be informing me that I had no idea Trestman wasn't the HC of Baltimore.

The amount of stupid, ignorant trolls on this site is amazing. You're one of those at this point. Either you're too dumb to figure it out or trolling to rile up other posters. Either way go fuck yourself and maybe smack your face off the keyboard a few times for me as I would do for you if I was standing next to you.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The amount of stupid, ignorant trolls on this site is amazing. You're one of those at this point. Either you're too dumb to figure it out or trolling to rile up other posters. Either way go fuck yourself and maybe smack your face off the keyboard a few times for me as I would do for you if I was standing next to you.

L. O. L.

Wonder what Urblock thinks of this?

I simply stated what I felt Bearin' Down was getting at. I am not arguing anything with you. Your argument is with him. Sorry I got under your skin so much.

But I will say this, you are a terrible poster and this thread is a good example of why.

Rage on cringe boy.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
:cringe:

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
[/B]

L. O. L.

Wonder what Urblock thinks of this?

I simply stated what I felt Bearin' Down was getting at. I am not arguing anything with you. Your argument is with him. Sorry I got under your skin so much.

But I will say this, you are a terrible poster and this thread is a good example of why.

Rage on cringe boy.

Well you were wrong at what he was getting at. It really is that simple.

I don't care what he thinks of it. A site that allows trolls like Morongo and the few other trolls like him to roam free isn't really a site worth giving a shit over being banned. They care about traffic as their #1 priority. That's all well and good but the amount of people who probably shy away from posting on this site should far outweighs that priority. Instead its more of a comedy act and some Bears talk thrown here and there.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I don't care what he thinks of it. A site that allows trolls like Morongo and the few other trolls like him to roam free isn't really a site worth giving a shit over being banned. They care about traffic as their #1 priority. That's all well and good but the amount of people who probably shy away from posting on this site far outweighs that priority.

More whining.

:cringe:

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I don't care what he thinks of it. A site that allows trolls like Morongo and the few other trolls like him to roam free isn't really a site worth giving a shit over being banned. They care about traffic as their #1 priority. That's all well and good but the amount of people who probably shy away from posting on this site should far outweighs that priority. Instead its more of a comedy act and some Bears talk thrown here and there.

And yet this site has far and away more traffic than any other bears board. It really isnt even close.

You could always go and post on the chicago bears reddit page. They love Cutler there.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
locked.gif

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go for a walk and I miss a chance to lock a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.