Canadiens @ Blackhawks IGT 1/17 6:00 p.m.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have to say I wholeheartedly forgive Stan and the blackhawks for the Bickell signing for finding and signing Panarin.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
I have to say I wholeheartedly forgive Stan and the blackhawks for the Bickell signing for finding and signing Panarin.

Totally awesome signing. I don't think anyone thought he'd adjust so quickly to the NHL.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Totally awesome signing. I don't think anyone thought he'd adjust so quickly to the NHL.

I know, not just finding him, but making him want to come here. Just bravo. This is the difference between the bears and the hawks.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I know, not just finding him, but making him want to come here. Just bravo. This is the difference between the bears and the hawks.

The reports that came out over the weekend about him being offered by Toronto and turning them down made me chuckle.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:

QFT

Maybe someday before I die the Bears will operate this way.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
The EN goal has been officially credited to Hoss.

Good.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The reports that came out over the weekend about him being offered by Toronto and turning them down made me chuckle.

Whatever the hawks management, staff or players did to make Panarin come the the hawks, that's epic there.

Repeating Stanley Cup winners helps I'm sure.

Mattia

Liked Posts:
11 straight, go hawks...

it would be great to establish the franchise record of consecutive W in front of the Predators in their arena

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Whatever the hawks management, staff or players did to make Panarin come the the hawks, that's epic there.

Repeating Stanley Cup winners helps I'm sure.

They promised to give Tikhonov, one of his best friends, a shot at the NHL again and had an out clause in his contract if he was sent to the AHL. That level of comfort for Panarin was a big reason why he signed. Every offer he received was pretty much the same amount of money due to his ELC contract.

I still get a pretty good laugh at the amount of people around here who said Panarin wouldn't make it out of camp. Throw the hockey side out of it and you will see that his contract pretty much dictated that he was going to be given a shot at the NHL with the Blackhawks.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
11 straight, go hawks...

it would be great to establish the franchise record of consecutive W in front of the Predators in their arena

That would be nice...but historically, that would still be considered a Hawks home game. :yep:

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
The best return in the Daley/Scuderi trade was clearly the ability to put Rundblad on waivers and give a spot in the top 6 to Gus. Was listening to the radio on the way home from the game and Murray was talking about how many scouts from other teams were talking to him about Gus. Not necessarily about how they would like to pry Gus out from the Blackhawks' hands, but rather "where the hell did this come from?". Basically, all the scouts said that as of last year Gus looked like a project and guy that was going to take a bit to develop. Now, all of a sudden he looks like the real deal out there, is making great passes, smart plays, using his legs, etc. Blackhawks got a steal of a guy right there and Gus/TVR could be a big reason on how far the Blackhawks go. In the salary cap era, you need players on their ELC to step up and these two certainly are.

Mattia

Liked Posts:
That would be nice...but historically, that would still be considered a Hawks home game. :yep:
hahahahahahahaha you are right :lol: