Blackhawks @ Predators IGT 1/19 at 7:00 p.m.

Mattia

Liked Posts:
empty seats in Nashville...

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
LOL. I was watching the game with my wife. As soon as he scored I said to the TV "OK, you can continue your stupid chanting now...what's that? Not in the mood now ya fucks?"

Sadly, I must amend my original timeline.

Kaner actually scored :25 after the chant of uselessness commenced.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice night. Hawks rolling, made a good batch of burritos, and although it's 9:30 at night, the temperature has actually risen into the teens. FINALLY!

Was that because of the burritos?:)

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Is there an easy way to figure out how long the hawks have held a lead vs. been behind during their streak? I can't remember much time at all that they have trailed during this streak? But my memory no goods.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Is there an easy way to figure out how long the hawks have held a lead vs. been behind during their streak? I can't remember much time at all that they have trailed during this streak? But my memory no goods.

I don't believe they've trailed since losing to Carolina before the 12-game streak began.

No I don't know an easy way to figure that out other than clicking through box scores.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I saw a tweet tweet. Said they haven't trailed for 10 straight games and total time trailing of the 12 games is 14 minutes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Was that because of the burritos?:)
Possibly.

To be fair, my dad used to tell me that keeping the door open in the middle of winter would heat the whole outdoors. I found that to be a bit of a stretch, and told him he was being purposefully fatuous. That led to a mini beating. He hated when a 6 year old used words they never taught him in Franklin Park. :p

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I saw a tweet tweet. Said they haven't trailed for 10 straight games and total time trailing of the 12 games is 14 minutes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks, I thought I heard foley slur something out about it because couldn't remember what it was, that's just as incredible a stat as the streak itself. Not only have they been wining, but they have been dominating most of the time. Haven't had flukey comeback last minute wins, have not had to come from behind much at all. And yes I know it's a big reason why they win, but still it's incredible. Did someone on here post that they've scored first in like 44 of 49 games or did I read that somewhere else?