Blackhawks @ Predators IGT 1/19 at 7:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It's RIVALRY NIGHT!

tumblr_mhgts8wgn81qjpafyo1_500.gif

31-13-4, 66 points, 1st place in Western Conference

@

JovialDismalDuckbillplatypus.gif

20-17-8, 48 points, 9th place in Western Conference

Puckdrop - 7:00 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago, NBC Sports
Radio - WGN AM 720
Web - Stream available through NBC Sports website and NBC Live Extra app

Should be hilarious to see just how badly Nashville fails at yet another attempt to "keep the red out." The Hawks are on fire and I see no reason why a game against a divisional opponent is a reason to stop, especially an opponent that's struggling to stay in the playoff hunt. Twelve is better than eleven.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the Bread man in the lineup the team should at least take the streak to a baker's dozen.

Love those gifs.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
The last time Chicago was in Nashville, they easily had their worst game of the year. Nashville completely jumped all over them in the first. I'm sure the Blackhawks will be reminded of that tonight and hopefully they get going right off the bat.

A player to watch...Josi. Doesn't seem to get his due around the league quite yet...probably because he is in Nashville. Very exciting to watch on the backend but can be over-aggressive at times and that will be when the Blackhawks need to take advantage.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The last time Chicago was in Nashville, they easily had their worst game of the year. Nashville completely jumped all over them in the first. I'm sure the Blackhawks will be reminded of that tonight and hopefully they get going right off the bat.

A player to watch...Josi. Doesn't seem to get his due around the league quite yet...probably because he is in Nashville.

1 of 3 D-men to make the Central division all star team, while both Keith and Seabs were not selected. I think the League knows how good - at least this year - he is.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
1 of 3 D-men to make the Central division all star team, while both Keith and Seabs were not selected. I think the League knows how good - at least this year - he is.

People take the All-Star selections way too seriously, especially with the new format and the NHL wanting players from every team represented.

Josi has been damn good over the last 2 years and continues to improve. Exciting player to watch on the ice.

Mattia

Liked Posts:
please establish the franchise record in front of those clowns

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People take the All-Star selections way too seriously, especially with the new format and the NHL wanting players from every team represented.

Josi has been damn good over the last 2 years and continues to improve. Exciting player to watch on the ice.

I agree, the All Star game is a joke, maybe that format should be scrapped and portrayed differently.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
I agree, the All Star game is a joke, maybe that format should be scrapped and portrayed differently.

I think people just have to start taking the All-Star game for what it is. Last thing you want them to do is go the route of MLB and make it count for something. If you take the game for what it is, you can somewhat enjoy it. It is still hockey and it is still some of the best players in the world.

Also...I don't know if I want Crawford getting peppered in a 3 on 3 format, rather him rest.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Under that scenario, with Preds Weber and Rinne already chosen, Josi easily could've been left off the team, but, he was chosen, as their third player. So despite every team having to be represented, he was included on the team. I think the League knows how good he is.

Last edited:

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Hopefully this is the only year they do 3 on 3. I won't be watching the competition, ...er games. I never do anyway, but the NHL is turning into the NBA, emphasizing the individual, the superstar over the team concept, team play and the 3 on 3 is a perfect example of that. NHL on the Fly sucks, now. The top 30 this, top 30 that, ugh.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
I thought we booted this asshat last year.

cpp.jpg

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Toews during the last 11 games 8 goals, 5 assists

Kane 8 goals 11 assists

Hossa and Toews didn't skate this morning.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully this is the only year they do 3 on 3. I won't be watching the competition, ...er games. I never do anyway, but the NHL is turning into the NBA, emphasizing the individual, the superstar over the team concept, team play and the 3 on 3 is a perfect example of that. NHL on the Fly sucks, now. The top 30 this, top 30 that, ugh.

I switched cable providers before last season and don't get NHL on the Fly anymore, but I guess no big deal.