Need Hawk help!!!

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anyone know where I can get reliable mobile streams for Hawk games?

I've checked Reddit here and there with very little luck. I love hockey but I'm a BH fan that lives in Michigan so I used to watch the re-plays on CSN Chicago. Long story but I can't get CSN Chicago anymore.

Any help is greatly appreciated in advance.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Does anyone know where I can get reliable mobile streams for Hawk games?

I've checked Reddit here and there with very little luck. I love hockey but I'm a BH fan that lives in Michigan so I used to watch the re-plays on CSN Chicago. Long story but I can't get CSN Chicago anymore.

Any help is greatly appreciated in advance.

Best bet is reddit, shortly before or shortly after start time.

Jsnowball81

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you have friends/fam in the viewing area? If so you can buy a slingbox and have them set it up for you somewhere. Then you get all the local Chicago sports broadcasts.

I also pony up for NHL Gamecenter @ $120. That's like $1.50 a game. At least thats how I justify the cost.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
If you have a cable subscription you can watch tonight's game on the NBC Live Extra app. Just have to login with your username and password for that cable subscription.

Outside of that, first row sports is the only other place I know of to watch games online.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or you could always watch that team that plays in DeToilette.......:nelson::hawkstroll:

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you have a cable subscription you can watch tonight's game on the NBC Live Extra app. Just have to login with your username and password for that cable subscription.

Outside of that, first row sports is the only other place I know of to watch games online.

Firstrowsports is the armpit of the streaming world

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yeah I do and I've got an appletv so I can watch it on my tv. That's kind of what got me thinking I can stream straight from my iPad to my tv.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you have friends/fam in the viewing area? If so you can buy a slingbox and have them set it up for you somewhere. Then you get all the local Chicago sports broadcasts.

I also pony up for NHL Gamecenter @ $120. That's like $1.50 a game. At least thats how I justify the cost.

I do still have a cousin in Illinois… thanks