Tickets

best0186

Liked Posts:
I am going to be traveling for work to Chicago from April 10-15, 2016. This is the week directly following the end of the regular season. I know this is forward thinking, but I am fairly confident that the Blackhawks will be starting at home in the first round of the playoffs.

My question is....What is the best way to try and snag a single seat to one of the first two playoff home games? I am guessing these tickets will not go on sale until a couple of days prior to the series. Please provide any advice and suggestions. Thanks

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I am going to be traveling for work to Chicago from April 10-15, 2016. This is the week directly following the end of the regular season. I know this is forward thinking, but I am fairly confident that the Blackhawks will be starting at home in the first round of the playoffs.

My question is....What is the best way to try and snag a single seat to one of the first two playoff home games? I am guessing these tickets will not go on sale until a couple of days prior to the series. Please provide any advice and suggestions. Thanks

Mass Havoc's suggestion will likely help you with the cost; they won't be cheap.

But just keep attention the Blackhawks' social media accounts, as they're usually pretty good at alerting you when playoff tickets will be on sale. If that doesn't work, try some of the secondhand ticket markets such as SeatGeek or Stubhub or Gold Coast Tickets (a CCS sponsor!!). But those secondhand prices could be significantly higher than face value.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll probably be in Vegas for the first round of the playoffs, so I can probably help you out, since I'm a season ticket holder that will be looking to unload my seats while I'm out of town
I'm not sure on the rules at CCS, so feel free to PM me, and if this post is violating one of the 1,234,001 rules here, I apologize in advance.