Blackhawks @ Lightning IGT 1/21 at 6:30 p.m.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
...or he had a panik attack!
hqdefault.jpg

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Hahahahahahaha 43 seconds, 1-0 Hawks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crow!!!!! The real lottery line is playing defense for Crawford.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
That period did not anywhere near as well as it started

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Crawford is the only thing saving the Hawks tonight.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Hawks being outshot 23-9 after two periods. Not a good strategy, that one.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only fuck given was by Crawford.
It happens.
Onto Florida.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We should dress 7 DMen and play Mash and Scuderi on the 4th line every game, dat worked out great.

I mean cmon.... we rolled 3 lines against Tampa Bay.... that was fucking Special person and by the 2nd period our 3 lines were exhausted and Rassy was going "Eh Fuhrer Q shall I take Fucktards 1 and 2 out for a 10 second shift?"

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
We should dress 7 DMen and play Mash and Scuderi on the 4th line every game, dat worked out great.

I mean cmon.... we rolled 3 lines against Tampa Bay.... that was fucking Special person and by the 2nd period our 3 lines were exhausted and Rassy was going "Eh Fuhrer Q shall I take Fucktards 1 and 2 out for a 10 second shift?"

In all honesty though, what did you want Q to do? He really had no choice.

Garbutt got traded and Sekac didn't arrive in time, so you have an open slot there. Panik manged to miss an 11:30AM skate and had to suffer the consequences, so you have an open slot there. With only two players on the roster and no time to get someone from Rockford, you have to play with what you have.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Wasn't the best game by the Blackhawks last night but have to give some credit to TB. They were movin out there all night and bottled up the Blackhawks' offense really well.

Luckily, Blackhawks get a shot at starting another winning streak tonight. Florida has been terrible since their winning streak ended and hopefully the Blackhawks can take advantage.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
In all honesty though, what did you want Q to do? He really had no choice.

Garbutt got traded and Sekac didn't arrive in time, so you have an open slot there. Panik manged to miss an 11:30AM skate and had to suffer the consequences, so you have an open slot there. With only two players on the roster and no time to get someone from Rockford, you have to play with what you have.

Q didn't have great options.... just seems like if they knew they were trying to trade Garbutt.... and they were gonna be on the road.... and the guy they were getting wouldn't be there for the next game..... they could have prepared a bit better so Q didn't have to put Stegosaurus and Mashinter on the 4th line.

Q could have played Panik and punished him later IMO.... I get that he had to suffer for his actions, but Q really made the whole team suffer rather than Panik.

Maybe that message was worth the loss to TB? Idk.... but when you have a game against top competition it looks bad rolling out Scuderi on your fucking 4th line.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hawks suck.

Seasons over.

Fire Joe.

Trade everyone.

Sent from my Nexus 5X