Another alleged Patrick Kane sexual assault story

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We are missing the silver lining guys. Patrick Kane is getting better at raping. In 2014 he was doing it at bars. In 2015 he had the sense to take her home first and drug her. I think there is a chance he will start to wear a mask and do it away from his own lawn in the near future.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We are missing the silver lining guys. Patrick Kane is getting better at raping. In 2014 he was doing it at bars. In 2015 he had the sense to take her home first and drug her. I think there is a chance he will start to wear a mask and do it away from his own lawn in the near future.
baxter-cain-baseketball-gif-disgust.gif

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

228.gif

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
fred-sanford-o.gif

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

sNbepdg.gif

I'm doing it right.. I think?

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:

A mask, gloves, and a condom would be helpful

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Post of the year

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I just watched Harlem Nights this week. Redd Foxx was the best performance in that movie.

That film had school style but Eddie Murphy should not of ever attempted to be a director/main film writer.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's next? An article from the Onion stating that Toews is a terrible captain?

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
I saw this post earlier today and went back and forth on whether or not to share it because there certainly are some reasons to question the legitimacy of the story. Even saw one person on Twitter mentioning that the tumblr blog is apparently knowing for writing Toews/Kane themed fan-fiction which can have some sexual situations (seriously, I'm not making that up).

A lot of this goes back to many of the thoughts that several posters of his forum shared when the Buffalo incident first came up. It's hard to know who is or is not telling the truth here, and the chances of us ever finding the facts are slim to none. The only thing you're going to do by picking one side in this situation is reveal your bias toward the alleged victim or the alleged perpetrator.

SportsMockery was garbage during the Buffalo incident, now you're not sure? I see you're as "objective" as you always were.

We'll never know what happened in his home because we weren't there, but we know what didn't happen - what she claimed happened, that Patrick Kane raped her.

BTW, who knew Julie DiCaro did fan fiction?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
hey look.... itallianbeef is back

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Except when they post anonymous blogs saying Patrick Kane assaulted them, then you're not sure.

You are a first class piece of shit.

You don't wanna be here much longer, do you?

SportsMockery was garbage during the Buffalo incident, now you're not sure? I see you're as "objective" as you always were.

We'll never know what happened in his home because we weren't there, but we know what didn't happen - what she claimed happened, that Patrick Kane raped her.

BTW, who knew Julie DiCaro did fan fiction?

giphy.gif

Sports Mockery is almost always full of shit whenever they're citing their "sources" or whatever other bullshit they're using to claim that they have inside knowledge on anything.

In this situation, SM is just passing on a story that had already been all over Twitter and other social media platforms before they got a hold of it. SM is not the original source of this article, they're just sharing it. That's a huge fucking difference, and something that's completely missed by people like you.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
why is this still being argued about? I though it came out that it was just a rape fetish fantasy sex story?