Another alleged Patrick Kane sexual assault story

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
why is this still being argued about? I though it came out that it was just a rape fetish fantasy sex story?

Agreed but it seems like DMelt is siding with the women who claim rape against Kane, even when there is no evidence.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
well to dbldrew, what's being argued about... the posts in this thread were merely about Grim.

Agreed but it seems like DMelt is siding with the women who claim rape against Kane, even when there is no evidence.

And that comment just doesn't even make sense so okay.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I saw this post earlier today and went back and forth on whether or not to share it because there certainly are some reasons to question the legitimacy of the story. Even saw one person on Twitter mentioning that the tumblr blog is apparently knowing for writing Toews/Kane themed fan-fiction which can have some sexual situations (seriously, I'm not making that up).

A lot of this goes back to many of the thoughts that several posters of his forum shared when the Buffalo incident first came up. It's hard to know who is or is not telling the truth here, and the chances of us ever finding the facts are slim to none. The only thing you're going to do by picking one side in this situation is reveal your bias toward the alleged victim or the alleged perpetrator.

And that comment just doesn't even make sense so okay.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I sided with no one.

You said it's tough to side with anyone which is ridiculous since there is no evidence against Kane (your team's top player). You should side with him until he's proven guilty. That's how this whole thing works.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
You said it's tough to side with anyone which is ridiculous since there is no evidence against Kane (your team's top player). You should side with him until he's proven guilty. That's how this whole thing works.

This isn't a court of law.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Nonetheless Kane is your guy so why not side with him until there is one fucking shred of evidence against him? What's the harm in it?

your guy? what does that mean.

Is this like a Mike North Commercial or something?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Nonetheless Kane is your guy so why not side with him until there is one fucking shred of evidence against him? What's the harm in it?

Kane's not my guy. I can separate the player on the ice from the player off of it. He hasn't been convicted of anything so I'm not going to sit here and tell you that you have to hate him.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
your guy?

In this particular case it means the MVP of the NHL who happens to be on the Blackhawks. In other words, Hawks don't win shit if Kane isn't on this team. There is no evidence of rape or anything at this point in time so why would someone not defend Kane?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well, in the court of public opinion Kane was on an airplane during the second very literary STORY. (what I mean by literary is a rape victim doesn't usually include writing elements of foreshadowing and suspense devices of repetition, etc)

In the first one her dad was a lawyer and her mom tried to forge an evidence tampering scenario, because of evidence that found multiple semens that weren't Kanes.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
In this particular case it means the MVP of the NHL who happens to be on the Blackhawks. In other words, Hawks don't win shit if Kane isn't on this team. There is no evidence of rape or anything at this point in time so why would someone not defend Kane?
Because what he does on the ice means nothing off the ice. If I was on the same team as Kane, then maybe I'd feel compelled to defend him.

Either way, this story has since had so many holes punched in it that I don't give it much merit. And as I said in my first post in this thread, it's possible this thing was intended to be a fictional piece. Who knows. I'm done talking about this one unless something changes drastically.

Mattia

Liked Posts:
Sports Mockery is almost always full of shit whenever they're citing their "sources" or whatever other bullshit they're using to claim that they have inside knowledge on anything.
In any case, they were right this past summer on Patrick Kane's story