Blackhawks @ Panthers IGT 1/22 at 6:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
HardBlissfulHedgehog.gif

32-14-4, 68 points, 1st place in Western Conference

@

luongobottle.gif

26-15-5, 57 points, 2nd place in Eastern Conference

Puckdrop - 6:30 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago
Radio - WGN AM 720

I guess a 12-game winning streak was pretty good, eh? The Hawks stay in the warm and sunny state in hopes of starting a new streak tonight against Florida. The Panthers come in with a a 4-game losing skid, including a 6-0 throttling at the hands of Calgary last week. Those losses came right after Florida had wrapped up a 12-game winning streak of its own. I don't think the Hawks should do what they did after winning 12 straight.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
On a related note, since leaving Vancouver, Roberto Luongo is one of my favorite non-Hawks in the league.

tumblr_n9yvlevFNO1r5tb9fo1_r1_250.gif

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Stronbone can take the humor of all his failures and chaos that went on in Vancouver

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
On a related note, since leaving Vancouver, Roberto Luongo is one of my favorite non-Hawks in the league.

tumblr_n9yvlevFNO1r5tb9fo1_r1_250.gif

One of the best twitter follows in the NHL community and a pretty damn good goalie too...

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Remember when the Canucks had a, two good goalies problem... now it's just an unimpressive former high prospect and Patrick Kane trade fodder

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Same here, and man did I HATE that guy in Vancouver. The guy is hilarious.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Same here, and man did I HATE that guy in Vancouver. The guy is hilarious.

I don't even remember why I hated him. Think it was just because he was the goalie. Did he actually do anything in when the rivalry was at its highest? Seemed like all the incidents involved their skaters: Burrows, O'Brien, Bieksa, etc.

Last edited:

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't even remember why I hated him. Think it was just because he was the goalie. Did he actually do anything in when the rivalry was at its highest? Seemed like all the incidents involved their skates: Burrows, O'Brien, Bieksa, etc.

I think I remember him crying to the refs about missed calls or getting interfered with or something. Maybe that was done during an interview.

Last edited:

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think I remember him crying to the refs about missed calls or getting interfered with or something. Maybe that was DONE DURING AN INTERVIEW.

Actually, he was literally crying after being yet again on the losing end of a playoff series with the Hawks. Most of us (myself included) made light of that...in retrospect, it was admirable that he cared that much. While I admit that he's a damn good goalie during the season...his playoff failures are a red flag.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Tonight is the first win of the new record breaking streak. All Hail Dale.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Darling is in net. Panik at the Disco is back in the lineup and Jiri Sekac will debut with the team tonight. Do not know where, however. My hope is that it's on the third line with Teuvo and Danault.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Hey! Me too!
Actually, you should've seen it at IHN...when I posted it a few years ago. :smug2:

To be fair, her beautiful heiny has no expiration date.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Both teams haven't won since they lost their 12 game winning streaks. You know what that means... TRIAL BY COMBAT!