Trade Scenarios

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone here seems to believe we should be sellers, and I'm not sure what we are. It's possible we are a rare broker, not a buyer or a seller but a mover flipping pieces for better chemistry.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

This is the NBA trade machine. Broker away. I'll start with the Kings. The seperation at the top is so steep that it appears nearly everyone is a seller, if we think the Bulls are sellers, and the 300,000,000 Cavs are blowing up operations, my god everyone but the 76ers is off course then and needs to sell to catch the Spurs and Dubs.

First trade I tried, was Mirotic and Gibson for Gay which works. It says it improves the Kings by two wins, and the Bulls lose 4. It also favors the Kings into the future.

The Kings are a weird team, whether buyers or sellers may depend on Cousins future with club. They are playing well and just want to make playoffs with spots opening in the west for first time in years. The really do need a PF.

Rose-butler-gay-Portis-gasol could probably bully and bother some teams with tenacious hands and strength.

I'm at a loss, it's clear we don't fit together and need to prune our rotation to 8-9 guys for playoffs.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
We all know this team will never win a championship as constructed. They should blow the team up and rebuild through the draft.

Keep Butler, Mirotic, and Portis. Trade everyone else for draft picks and expiring contracts.

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Man I would have done the Deng/Chris Anderson rental deal in a heart beat.

stevethacreator

Liked Posts:
B.S.'d around with this and traded Jo and Kirk for Khris Middleton. :l

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
B.S.'d around with this and traded Jo and Kirk for Khris Middleton. :l

Haha, yeah the trade machine tells you what is realistic in terms of following league finance rules, it doesn't care what is GM realistic.

The new WAR balance feature is nice, but most NBA traded are finance driven on one side. Milwaukee however would have no reason to do that.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Noone is going to trade for Noah or Kirk. Noone is going to trade for Snell. Gasol should be traded for anything they can get in return. This is the thinnest team in the NBA thanks to those bozos in the front office and the suck ass owner of the team.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We all know this team will never win a championship as constructed. They should blow the team up and rebuild through the draft.

Keep Butler, Mirotic, and Portis. Trade everyone else for draft picks and expiring contracts.

Lol

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Noone is going to trade for Noah or Kirk. Noone is going to trade for Snell. Gasol should be traded for anything they can get in return. This is the thinnest team in the NBA thanks to those bozos in the front office and the suck ass owner of the team.

Noah can't be traded. He is injured.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Now that Jo has gone down, I don't see any type of trade happening.

The Bulls biggest moves will be in the off-season as they watch Gasol, Noah and Hinrich all leave.

They will add two first round picks most likely thanks to Sacramento playing well, maybe a minor trade and sign a few guys that fit Hoiberg's scheme.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
Cousins with 48 and 13 tonight yet there are people on here who don't want him on the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

"thinnest team in the NBA". Really? LOL at your agenda!

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Bulls are the deepest team in the league. Doesn't translate into playoff wins because they have no top 10 elite players.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bulls are the deepest team in the league.

bulls are one of the deeper teams in the league.....FIFY

spurs are the deepest team in the league...their bench could start for most teams and make the playoffs

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
1a and 1b. Spurs are better overall because their star players are clutch in the playoffs. Bulls consistently fold under pressure.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
1a and 1b. Spurs are better overall because their star players are clutch in the playoffs. Bulls consistently fold under pressure in the playoffs.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
1a and 1b. Spurs are better overall because their star players are clutch in the playoffs. Bulls consistently fold under pressure in the playoffs.

try again...its not 1a and 1b. spurs depth is so much better and more consistent than the bulls. not to mention their star players are better on top of it all

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Bulls are the deepest team in the league? I read a lot of funny stuff on this board.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Now that Jo has gone down, I don't see any type of trade happening.

The Bulls biggest moves will be in the off-season as they watch Gasol, Noah and Hinrich all leave.

They will add two first round picks most likely thanks to Sacramento playing well, maybe a minor trade and sign a few guys that fit Hoiberg's scheme.

Like you said, with us likely having two first round picks, what do you think is the higher need: point guard or center?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Bulls have depth? where?