200px-Carolina_Panthers_2012_wordmark.png
vs
200px-Denver_Broncos_wordmark_%28c._1997%29.png

DateFebruary 7, 2016
StadiumLevi's Stadium, Santa Clara, California
FavoritePanthers by 5.5[SUP][1][/SUP]
RefereeClete Blakeman[SUP][2][/SUP]
Ceremonies
Halftime showColdplay[SUP][3][/SUP] featuring Beyoncé[SUP][4][/SUP]and Bruno Mars[SUP][5][/SUP]
TV in the United States
NetworkCBS
AnnouncersJim Nantz (play-by-play)
Phil Simms (analyst)
Tracy Wolfson and Evan Washburn (sideline reporters)
Cost of 30-second commercialUS$5 million[SUP][6][/SUP]

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope Carolina wins. Might do some good for the sanity for some posters on here.

Liked Posts:
It's weird...the whole year I wanted Carolina or AZ to win, but I would also really like to see Manning win another. I won't be mad at either outcome.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
If defense wins championships
We will watch peyton "forehead" manning go out on top
How about denver getting to Brady yesterday, was a fun watch
Just a good superbowl matchup
Fucking chico goes 15-1 en route to the superbowl like the 85 bears
I actually will watch this game

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Think Carolina is gonna take this one by at least 14 points.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Think Carolina is gonna take this one by at least 14 points.

My gut says Carolina blows them out. Both have really good defenses. Denver #1 and Carolina #2 according to ESPN's efficiency ratings. But Carolina's offense was way better.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Been hoping for Carolina to win for Ron Rivera. Over the last few days I've been a little torn and part of me has been hoping to see Peyton win one more and retire a champion.

Then I saw a few Seattle fans comment today about how Carolina will never be able to do to Denver what the Seahawks did, how Cam is a thug/bum/loser and (and this is the best part) that the "bandwagon Panthers fans" don't deserve a SB win.

After I picked my jaw off the floor from the irony shock, I decided that I definitely want Carolina to win.

I think I hate the Seahawks fans more than any other fans in the NFL, and maybe all of sports.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Been hoping for Carolina to win for Ron Rivera. Over the last few days I've been a little torn and part of me has been hoping to see Peyton win one more and retire a champion.

Then I saw a few Seattle fans comment today about how Carolina will never be able to do to Denver what the Seahawks did, how Cam is a thug/bum/loser and (and this is the best part) that the "bandwagon Panthers fans" don't deserve a SB win.

After I picked my jaw off the floor from the irony shock, I decided that I definitely want Carolina to win.

I think I hate the Seahawks fans more than any other fans in the NFL, and maybe all of sports.

I love this post.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The thing I will see and want to see in Super Bowl is that smile wiped clear off Cam Newtons childish face, he still needs to grow up.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

They truly are insufferable. For 30 years, they didn't even know Seattle had a football team.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The thing I will see and want to see in Super Bowl is that smile wiped clear off Cam Newtons childish face, he still needs to grow up.

Don't really understand the Cam hate. Dude's having a good time out there. Too bad more NFL players aren't like him.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Manning going out on top would be great but the Cam hate changes my mind.