This off season; Is Griffin worth a look?

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
You have to think the Clippers will entertain offers for Blake Griffin, so do the Bulls at least ask. And not for Butler.

After having some long conversations, maybe with Reinsdorf, to see if he can understand he's got to grow up would it make sense to go all in to get him? It would take a 3rd team to include Rose in any deal because they have Paul but they could send Gibson, Snell and maybe one of the 1st round picks. The Clippers can think they could get more but realistically Griffin is a problem for them that they have to shed and has a reputation to overcome.

McDermott Dunleavy
Griffin Portis
resign Noah draft pick
Butler FA
FA PG Brooks Moore

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Absolutely. Though I doubt they end up trading him.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's way better than 99% of our team, so sure.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
2017 Free Agency.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He can punch y'all equipment manager

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
If we could afford Blake and if for some reason he would want to come here, yes. That is something we should most definitely do.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
He's worse than Taj when it comes to complaining to calls/no-calls and plays limited and selective defense.

Blake is good, but he's not going to get us out of the ECF. He'll dunk the ball though.... that's all that matters, yo.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's worse than Taj when it comes to complaining to calls/no-calls and plays limited and selective defense.

Blake is good, but he's not going to get us out of the ECF. He'll dunk the ball though.... that's all that matters, yo.

I think you're overrating Cleveland here. They aren't the Miami Heat of 3-4 years ago. Blake Griffin is a top 10 player in the league and is a better player than any player on the Cavs besides LeBron. He'd make the Bulls a lot better. And he does a lot more than just dunk.

With that said, not a fan of him as a person or a player (flopper).

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I think you're overrating Cleveland here. They aren't the Miami Heat of 3-4 years ago. Blake Griffin is a top 10 player in the league and is a better player than any player on the Cavs besides LeBron. He'd make the Bulls a lot better. And he does a lot more than just dunk.

With that said, not a fan of him as a person or a player (flopper).

I didn't even name Cleveland. Things don't stand still, every team in the east that becomes attractive for FAs will have their opportunity to make Cleveland into the just another contender argument, similar to how the West is/was.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
sure hes worth a look but we aren't gonna get him

Bulls are

[video=youtube;bFLow5StvvU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFLow5StvvU[/video]