Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So much for the All Star weekend appearance.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
So do the bulls suck more or do they suck less?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So that's what's been wrong with him. Poor guy's appendix has been ready to burst for three months

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nuts. First Noah out for the season, now Mirotic missing three weeks at least. Rose is also a china doll. It wouldn't take long for the Bulls to plummet in the standings. Their margin which was already pretty shaky has gotten even shakier.

I still stick to my position that the need to trade Gasol and Snell for draft picks and young guards and use the rest of the season to play Portis, Rose, Butler, Gibson, Brooks, and Moore with Mirotic when he comes back.

This team is not going to contend this year and probably not next year but they do have some pieces that are young yet experienced and when the cap gets increased they can once again contend. But to do this requires a GM and President that are better than the two stiffs that they currently have in power.

I want a blood letting at the top. Something that Reinny will never do. He is loyal to a fault, cheap to another fault, and has no vision in terms of designing a winning organization. The Bulls and White Sox need a Rocky Wirtz not a Rocket J. Squirrel in charge:(

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Great... this team just got harder to watch, if that's even possible.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great... this team just got harder to watch, if that's even possible.

You sure about that? Because watching Niko do a terrible Steph Curry impression from 30 feet is probably the single hardest thing to watch about this team.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
So that's what's been wrong with him. Poor guy's appendix has been ready to burst for three months

Now I get why he chucks shots so quickly into the shot clock....he obviously needs the rest on defense.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i guess those 3's from the locker room will come in handy as thats where his ass will be planted

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
Well, we'll see what Bobby Portis has because he's going to get at least 24 minutes a game and maybe more for a month or more

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Niko had another surgery. Guessing it will delay his return

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
The Bulls really need to stop gathering all these finesse players. Between Gasol, Niko, Snell, and Doug we have to be the softest team in the league. The playoffs, besides talent, are about toughness. Since we're devoid of both, it's amazing people think we actually have a chance in the playoffs.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bulls really need to stop gathering all these finesse players. Between Gasol, Niko, Snell, and Doug we have to be the softest team in the league. The playoffs, besides talent, are about toughness. Since we're devoid of both, it's amazing people think we actually have a chance in the playoffs.
Who says we have a chance?

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Plenty of people who post here seem to think we have a shot still.

Sent from the mod station in Nome, Alaska.

At winning some games in the playoffs? Yes. Winning it all? No chance in hell, at least not imho.

I'm pretty surprised Fred hasn't given Bairstow or Feliciano some floor time. They rant and rave about how well they practice then why not let them into a game once in a while? Really what could it hurt? We know they aren't saviors but damn man with all the injuries saddling the team now, it's the perfect opportunity to see if they will ever be contributors on the team.