Marc Stein: Bulls want to re-sign Gasol, not trade him

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Gasol is known to get frustrated and show it. As does Niko. As does Taj. Doug is guilty of this as well. I'm probably forgetting someone too.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Gasol is known to get frustrated and show it. As does Niko. As does Taj. Doug is guilty of this as well. I'm probably forgetting someone too.

i guess thats why they are so soft

but honestly ive never seen a player have such poor body language like Pau...theres no excuse for it

it just irks me how he shrugs his shoulders when HE makes a bad decision on defense like its somebody elses fault

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To win games. Noah is still capable of being a dominant defensive force and rebounder in the league. Denver is a small market and Noah immediately improves their shitty team.

I think that Noah will stay with the Bulls and it will be because no team will trade for him for anyone decent so the Bulls should keep him. It is really a no lose proposition for the Bulls when you think about it. He is a fan favorite. He busts his ass all of the time. And when you are as down as he is right now physically, there is nowhere to go but up. I would offer a two year contract with a team option on the 2nd year. Give the guy a chance to get his career back is what I am saying.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
i guess thats why they are so soft

but honestly ive never seen a player have such poor body language like Pau...theres no excuse for it

it just irks me how he shrugs his shoulders when HE makes a bad decision on defense like its somebody elses fault

Yeah that irks me too. Like when he makes a big basket and then gets all emotional and screams "LET'S GO!!!" and then gives up an easy basket on the other end immediately after...then just has a dumb look on his face. It is what it is. That's Pau Gasol...he's not going to magically turn into something he's not. If the Bulls do bring him back, which I hope they don't, they better damn well find a defensive stud at C to bring off the bench. There's going to be times where interior defense and the ability to guard the P&R is going to be more valuable than Pau's offense at the end of games. Which is basically a mid-range shooter which will be taken away in the playoffs. Right now, Pau basically has to play in crunch time because there's not really better options.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gasol is what he is. He has been a very talented finesse center with a nice game. He is also probably one of the smartest players in the NBA. But he is "above" busting his ass to do anything. He considers that below his pay grade. Bottom line he is a soft Euro. To give Gasol a three year contract at this point would be stupid in my book with Hoiberg as head coach and the two stupes that we have in the front office. Keeping Gasol and Hoiberg next year is ridiculous because these two do not fit in terms of philosophy.

This is pretty much the epicenter of what is wrong with the Bulls. Their leadership is not pointed toward winning a championship. Reinsdorf is a terrible owner of his two sports teams. He has no ability to hire great people to run his sports teams and when somehow he stumbles into hiring a good one or two as in Phil Jackson and Tom Thibs, he makes stupid decisions sent to him by idiots with their own agendas and he loses them.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
The Bulls should have traded Gasol. He already said he wants to re-sign, but only if the team plays better or some horseshit. He has not intention of staying in Chicago, GarPax got played again!

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
And now he doesn't want to be here and the Bulls don't want him. Could have had Ben McLemore and maybe a pick but instead these idiots didn't move him.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
And now he doesn't want to be here and the Bulls don't want him. Could have had Ben McLemore and maybe a pick but instead these idiots didn't move him.
Yet another player we're gonna lose without receiving any compensation for ... smh