Focusing on Bears quarterback position

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Maybe but it is hard to tell. I think he is a bit above average and a decent starting NFL QB. I also think that he improved last season in terms of pocket awareness, not taking sacks, and moving in and out of the pocket. But also, to me, he really hasn't had many occasions where he has had a full set of tools to work with as in a decent offensive line and NFL caliber receivers on the field at the same time.

What about 2014 when he had a decent OL, Martellus Bennett Forte, Alshon Jeffery and Brandon Marshall

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Umm, Marshal was dinged all year and venting his frustration. Who was the RT the dinged LT or retiring center, the 3rd WR? How was the coaching and the D? It affects O like O affects D? That said, Cutler sucked that year regardless of circumstance and didn't do himself any favors by winging it as he does when unhappy with his coaches but I certainly wouldn't point at that team as having all the pieces in place, LOL. You are a remarkable poster.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What about 2014 when he had a decent OL, Martellus Bennett Forte, Alshon Jeffery and Brandon Marshall

That is true. He under performed that year as far as I was concerned. But I also think that he showed some good improvement in 2015 in his decision making and reduction in turnovers.