• Total voters

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Over-all athleticism. Pound for pound, speed, power, all around, Your choice.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kuala. Definitely kuala

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I went with Ant. The weight they lift is amazing IIRC

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
Found this article thought it was interesting:

What animal embodies the most physical prowess in a variety of physical skills?
Yes Gorillas are strong, Cheetahs are fast, Lizards adapt well, etc.. What animal (other than man?) embodies the most mind-boggling......
THE JAGUAR

For me, it has got to be the jaguar!

With its name derived from the native word Yaguara which means “he who kills with one leap”, Jaguar is the largest cat belonging to the Americas and an apex predator and the reason for the nomination of jaguar as a master of various physical skills are the following:

Excellent climbers

Jaguars are skilled climbers.
The arboreal ability enables them to catch unaware monkeys as well as carry their prey to safety in case of rising water levels.

Adept swimmers

Jaguars, along with tigers, are noted to be the felines that enjoy swimming. But more than enjoying, a jaguar is quite capable of carrying a large kill while swimming and being in the Amazonian rainforests, the ability to do so is a great advantage.

Bursting speed

Though not as fast as some of their cousins, Jaguars have been clocked to burst at speeds as fast as 80kmph while in pursuit of their prey.

Masters of stealth

Living in rainforests gives no room to chase down its prey, therefore, jaguars stalk in silence through the dense jungle.

One bite, One kill

I saved the best one for the last!

Jaguars have an immense bite force of nearly 2000psi, comparable to that of American Alligators, and the strongest bite of any feline! In fact jaguars have the largest bite force for any mammal, second only to the spotted hyena.

The best part of the modus operandi of a jaguar is how the great strength in its canines and jaw muscles has enabled the Jaguar to adapt a unique killing technique.

Jaguar uses a killing method unique amongst cats: it pierces directly through the temporal bones of the skull between the ears of prey (especially the capybara) with its canine teeth, piercing the brain! It invariably kills a number of animals in its menu by biting through their skull and is known to kill even caimans with this strategy. Such is the bite force of a jaguar that it can easily crack open the carapaces of turtles which are a part of its diet.
The immense power of its jaws enables the jaguars not only to take down preys as heavy as 350-400kg (more than twice its own weight), but also carry them to safe branches for being devoured.

Jaguars are athletic, stealthy, powerful, and adept to their environment and so in many ways are the most complete of all the big cats, and pound for pound, can give most of the predators a run for their money.
Updated Jun 13, 2015 •

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Flea

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lebron isn't an option?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My athletic species is the cock-roach. Since the damn of man-kind, they have been trying their best to kill the SOBs off but have failed. Can live anywhere and thrive. They breed like nothing else. Have a body armor on them that is tough to smash or pierce. Can run and some can fly from danger and even when they get crushed they emit a smell and goo that makes you regret smashing them so even in death they get even:)

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
My athletic species is the cock-roach. Since the damn of man-kind, they have been trying their best to kill the SOBs off but have failed. Can live anywhere and thrive. They breed like nothing else. Have a body armor on them that is tough to smash or pierce. Can run and some can fly from danger and even when they get crushed they emit a smell and goo that makes you regret smashing them so even in death they get even:)
Sounds like a quality Offensive Lineman to me. :D

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I actually had a jaguar once. Great looking but had a lot of mechanical issues:)

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
[video=youtube_share;4F3ZDqLIw7c]https://youtu.be/4F3ZDqLIw7c[/video]