Blackhawks @ Coyotes IGT 2/4 at 8:00 p.m.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Rozi has been energized all night. A good game for him to return from his absence of; being back in Arizona.

and nobody likes Doan

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This game has become big, how about some Seabrooke?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Rozi has been energized all night. A good game for him to return from his absence of; being back in Arizona.

Hossa, too. Old guys benefiting from the break the most, it seems.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Poetic justice!

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Toews FTW!! One of the best players in the game.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Toews OT GWG? Toews OT GWG.

tumblr_inline_nl7omdRpJD1t6zcoz.gif

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's just incredible how much better 3 on 3 is than 4 on 4 OT. It is equally incredible how, even with replay that the first goal was disallowed.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
It's just incredible how much better 3 on 3 is than 4 on 4 OT. It is equally incredible how, even with replay that the first goal was disallowed.

I've officially become a 100% fan of the 3 on 3. Was afraid that it was going to be a little gimmicky but at the end of the day it is high skilled players versus high skilled players and it is certainly fun to watch. Teams have certainly gotten smarter with their shots, aren't afraid to bring the puck out of the zone, and even use the goalie.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've officially become a 100% fan of the 3 on 3. Was afraid that it was going to be a little gimmicky but at the end of the day it is high skilled players versus high skilled players and it is certainly fun to watch. Teams have certainly gotten smarter with their shots, aren't afraid to bring the puck out of the zone, and even use the goalie.

And it's much better then a shootout.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
When it comes to the reviews, I have a few issues.

First...last night was bad. In order to reverse a call there needs to be 100%, no doubt about it, clear evidence against the call on the ice...and I didn't see that. I have no issue with the coach review, but feel like there are several ways they can do it better.

First off, and Pat eluded to it last night, the technology the the refs/linesmen use just seems ridiculously stupid. Also, I'd like to see the refs/linesemen taken out of it completely. Leave it up to Toronto. Let the refs/linesemen communicate with Toronto but I'm sure they are more than capable and have much better technology to utilize. You have a group of people up there that know the rules, know hockey, etc and you have to think that a group of individuals is going to do a better job than just one ref who gets the final call and then gets the blame for it the rest of the game.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

First...last night was bad. In order to reverse a call there needs to be 100%, no doubt about it, clear evidence against the call on the ice...and I didn't see that. I have no issue with the coach review, but feel like there are several ways they can do it better.

First off, and Pat eluded to it last night, the technology the the refs/linesmen use just seems ridiculously stupid. Also, I'd like to see the refs/linesemen taken out of it completely. Leave it up to Toronto. Let the refs/linesemen communicate with Toronto but I'm sure they are more than capable and have much better technology to utilize. You have a group of people up there that know the rules, know hockey, etc and you have to think that a group of individuals is going to do a better job than just one ref who gets the final call and then gets the blame for it the rest of the game.

Not to mention, but the ref could have probably seen a better replay on the jumbo-tron than that tiny Ipad or toy he was viewing through.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone who had Michal Rozsival scoring a goal tonight raise your hand.

(Put your fucking hand down you goddam liar)

I had him scoring a simple, YET pretty goal.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was a seriously fun game to watch.

...yet, frustrating. Still don't see how that first goal was overturned.

Boys had to work much harder for the win then they should have.

Glad we don't have a back-to-back tonight ( only two left this season).

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Good ideas:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yep...that worked.

On other sites I frequent, the embed twaat (with media) had always worked, hence my confusion. I had never noticed the lil' blue birdie before.

The more I know.

And for cluing me in, you win the very first Samurai's Hawk Award. Sadly there's no monetary prize, just a photo I took. :shrug:

24726582511_ccb06eb082_b.jpg

Also, I looked for a black one, and came up empty.

That's a great looking bird! What species is it, do you know?