Bears Mock Draft: Linebacker would fit Bears perfectly.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Trade down then. Eleven is too high for Ragland.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So far so good.

If you need to talk later just PM me.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
RAGLAND IS AN 11TH ROUND TALENT YOU JABRONI!!!!!!!!!

Ha - I kid, I kid. I love Ragland. Think he'd be a pretty good fit with Fangio. He's one strong SOB - tough as nails. I don't think he has elite athleticism but he should have a 10 year career.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
You don't have to be a Ragland hater to understand that any ILB or MIKE targeted at the 11th overall spot in the NFL draft would have to be a once in a generation type of player and talent.

Liked Posts:
I don't mind Ragland as a player and he can be effective in a certain role...I just don't see him as a first round talent. I think you can get players that are better or equal later on.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You don't have to be a Ragland hater to understand that any ILB or MIKE targeted at the 11th overall spot in the NFL draft would have to be a once in a generation type of player and talent.

I think once in a generation is a strong requirement.

But he should have elite upside or an elite athletic skill set.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
I don't mind Ragland as a player and he can be effective in a certain role...I just don't see him as a first round talent. I think you can get players that are better or equal later on.

He's definitely a first round talent. He'll have a 10 year NFL career. The guy will be really, really good. Will he be a HoF'er? No - he lacks the speed and athleticism. But somebody will take him in the first round and be thrilled.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Ragland would automatically be the best inside lb for the Bears since Urlacher got Emery'd. He could come in day 1 and call plays. However, he's 3rd in a position group that seems to have a lot of talent this year. I'd rather have his teammate Robinson. An elite defensive line will keep you in every game.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Does anyone else think Zack looks a bit like Larry Mayer?

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I think once in a generation is a strong requirement.

But he should have elite upside or an elite athletic skill set.

Patrick Willis or Luke Kuechly type. Future NFLDPOY type value. He better be a really good player because to draft him you're skipping on guys that are top-10 in value and possibly top-5 if enough QBs are overrated and in demand or a team fucked up like the Redskins did and draft a guard in the top-5.

You can't afford to miss at 11.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Patrick Willis or Luke Kuechly type. Future NFLDPOY type value. He better be a really good player because to draft him you're skipping on guys that are top-10 in value and possibly top-5 if enough QBs are overrated and in demand or a team fucked up like the Redskins did and draft a guard in the top-5.

You can't afford to miss at 11.

If that's the case then he should be going higher than 11.

Liked Posts:
He's definitely a first round talent. He'll have a 10 year NFL career. The guy will be really, really good. Will he be a HoF'er? No - he lacks the speed and athleticism. But somebody will take him in the first round and be thrilled.

I personally don't see it with him, but I can see where someone would. He probably goes in the first round...I just hope it's not to the Bears.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would be fine with Ragland, hell I would be excited as it would be another upgrade and he would fit in nicely with the attitude they are building.

But like Biff said the value at 11 kind of sucks.

At 20, nice pick, but we should have a shot at someone with more upside.

BearDovvn

Liked Posts:
I would'nt cry with Ragland but I'm sticking with Spence as our #1 pick despite his shorts arms/character issues. Fangio doesn't like to blitz so we take the best pass rusher available. I wouldn't mind Nkemdiche here also. He's got Tommie Harris quickness and strength but unfortunately may have off the field craziness like Tommie also. Rankins looked good in senior bowl practices but to me he's another Will Sutton.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I would'nt cry with Ragland but I'm sticking with Spence as our #1 pick despite his shorts arms/character issues. Fangio doesn't like to blitz so we take the best pass rusher available. I wouldn't mind Nkemdiche here also. He's got Tommie Harris quickness and strength but unfortunately may have off the field craziness like Tommie also. Rankins looked good in senior bowl practices but to me he's another Will Sutton.

I'd put it close to a 0% chance that the Bears take a potential character concern with their 1st round pick. Spence and Nkemdiche are probably pretty close to off limits for Pace. If one of them happens to fall to the 2nd, then maybe (and even then, I still don't think they pick Nkemdiche) he enters the conversation for the Bears.