Would you sign Jordan Cameron TE?

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Looks like there's a good chance he is cut by the dolphins, if miller is really looking for a big payday, how would you feel about getting cameron?

Cameron was signed to replace Charles Clay's production, but he managed just 35 catches on 70 targets for 386 yards and three scores. There is almost no way Miami keeps Cameron at his scheduled $9.5 million cap hit. Releasing Cameron would save Miami all of his $7.5 million base salary against the cap.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
How is Cameron's blocking ability? He appears to be a decent route runner with decent hands, solid athleticism. But he's injury prone, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe a one year make-good deal?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Sure, but i wouldn't get into a bidding war for him

OnemanWolfpack

Liked Posts:
Absolutely if he came at a reasonable price. He is probably a top 5 TE in terms of talent. Injuries are a concern with Cameron but his lack of production last season is not. He just wasn't used.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Absolutely if he came at a reasonable price. He is probably a top 5 TE in terms of talent. Injuries are a concern with Cameron but his lack of production last season is not. He just wasn't used.

He was injured a lot and Tannenhill had a pretty crap 1st half of the year also. Cameron is pretty intriguing.

Another TE I am slightly curious about is Vernon Davis. He was seriously underused this year and would probably come crazy cheap.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
With Gase going there the entire Dolphins offense is gonna improve including Cameron.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
No, he no good at this point in his career.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I'd rather not get rid of Miller and/or Bennett just to pay another TE serious money.

RisWell01

Liked Posts:
He was a good fantasy TE with Cleveland but he hella sucked last year on MIA.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk