Honest thoughts on Walter not scoring in SB XX

greg23

Liked Posts:
Not sure why but i went and checked the play by play but my recollection was walter had plenty of chances despite being keyed on the entire game

3 carries inside the 20
0 carries inside the 10
5 carries inside the 5

He had plenty of chances but ne wasn't going to make it easy on him.....the only complaint would be giving the ball to the fridge on his 1 yard dive in a blowout vs letting walter diver over the top but still....he won a freaking super bowl after playing on crap teams for most of his career and hes hiding in a closet in thr locker room depressed??? Wtf????

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never thought it was a big deal even though I recall the announcers mentioning it during that game and knew there'd be plenty of people making a big deal about it.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure why but i went and checked the play by play but my recollection was walter had plenty of chances despite being keyed on the entire game

3 carries inside the 20
0 carries inside the 10
5 carries inside the 5

He had plenty of chances but ne wasn't going to make it easy on him.....the only complaint would be giving the ball to the fridge on his 1 yard dive in a blowout vs letting walter diver over the top but still....he won a freaking super bowl after playing on crap teams for most of his career and hes hiding in a closet in thr locker room depressed??? Wtf????

Thanks for researching. If that's true, then this whole narrative needs to GTFO.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets