Brandon Marshall LOL when asked if he and Jay are cool

JeffChrist

Liked Posts:
Another example of why it was time for him to go, not that we need any more. Dominant on the field, but his personality makes him a liability on many teams, including the Bears. He should have just lied to the media and said him and Jay were cool and will always be brothers or some other generic answer. They hire people to tell you to say those things for a reason.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I like Marshall and think Pace was a bit trigger happy to give him away so cheaply,

3d6f756ad7a21989f61921f63b296a89.jpg

but I am under the impression Brandon will never tire of hearing himself talk.

ba87ae0b37d9010425208c9b10c63ef2.jpg

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jay has even said he's reached out since Marshall's been gone. I'm sure it was quiet here once Marshall implied he was the only guy on the team that gave a shit and ripped his mates a new asshole before getting on his flight to NY instead of getting treatment..

Hold the Pickles, none of that is true.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sorry, my pickle is taken.

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
Marshall is a bad teammate plain and simple. His sheer talent is the only reason teams will put up with him

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I felt like I was the only one in the organization that had the 'huevos' to hold [Cutler] accountable.

- Brandon Marshall

here's my take-away.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marshal is not that bad. The problem is Jay Cutler is not a people person and is thrust into a leadership role because it's the expectation of his position.

He never set proper healthy boundaries on Brandon like a healthy person would. He coddled him too much and then couldn't take the behavior he was reinforcing.

We would be better off accepting Jay can't lead the mice and inspire the elephants, and turn over the captaincy to Kyle and Slauson.
Jay should just be treated and looked to as a guy who works hard at his job and competes. You are stuffing a square peg in a round hole to attempt otherwise. Everyone respects him and his knowledge, that's different.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
here's my take-away.

Look at Jay and supposedly the guys we are not going to sign or who we get rid of on offense....then look who we decide to keep from that offensive team.....the least effective guy on the field....I am confused....you can't win with some average guy..... why they think he can is beyond me.