• Less wins for Simmons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Kinda #calledit tonight, on rose and mickey d's. But it is what it is, plenty of b ball left to play.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eh, Denver does have legal weed and enough Papa John's to feed India. hard place to go!

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Papa John's sucks....

Anyways, I fell asleep right around the end of the 3rd. What the fuck happened in the 4th QTR? 42 points for Denver in the fourth? Seems to be a theme of the season. On the bright side, Rose looked phenomenal.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Papa John's sucks....

Anyways, I fell asleep right around the end of the 3rd. What the fuck happened in the 4th QTR? 42 points for Denver in the fourth? Seems to be a theme of the season. On the bright side, Rose looked phenomenal.

#playoffform

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Just hoping that guy can stay healthy.

What lineup was Fred playing in the 4th though? I would suggest never playing that lineup again. Ever.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Three starters and Noah out so Bairstow Portis and Gibson hemorrhaged points in paint. Hoiberg favors Etwan Moore over a Brook in a funk and Hinrich losing his legs.

I don't think Butler twisted anything. By next week we may start our true starting lineup together for first time and start to look at final bench mob combos.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I'd play Felicio over Bairstow.

I can't believe Gar was contemplating trading up for that scrub in the 2nd round.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I saw a tweet that said it looks like he just hyper extended his knee and that he may come back to play as early as Monday.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
Fred took Rose out of the game and things went downhill fast.

42 points allowed in the 4th quarter?!?! ... That's unacceptable and it falls on the coaching staff.

After Rose, Jimmy, Taj, Noah, and Pau ... This team's talent level is subpar. I can't believe how terribly this team has been put together.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not enough E'Twuan in this game. He was good generally when he got looks, but he didn't look for his shot and didn't seem involved on the offensive end. After Jimmy went out we needed him to step up his game like we've seen him do. Taj did all he could. Portis needs a little bit better touch around the rim, but he was taking good shots.

Rose looked like his old self tonight. If he didn't have to take that 3 at the end of the game he would've had 30 points on 50% shooting to go with his near triple double and only 2 turnovers.

Part of the issue was the foul shots. Gallo got to the line 18 times which is ridiculous, though he shoots FTs at a James Harden rate so what can you do. Mudiay got 11 attempts and if he was even halfway decent we would've lost this game much earlier. He also had a lucky 3 to give them the lead.

Bench generally didn't do much outside of Doug, but when half the bench is injured I guess that's to be expected.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
42 points allowed in the 4th quarter?!?! ... That's unacceptable and it falls on the coaching staff.

its not like they many options at their disposable to sub in for players moping on defense which is really all the coaching staff can do...sometime its gotta fall on the players for not getting the job done