Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery hang out in San Francisco

Ron Burgundy

Screen-Shot-2016-02-05-at-9.07.05-PM.png

Former Chicago Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall is making his media rounds in San Francisco for Super Bowl 50.Marshall, who was traded by the Bears in March of 2015, has appeared on a few shows this past week discussing his time with the Bears and now the Jets. During an event Thursday night, Marshall ran into former teammate and good friend Alshon Jeffery. He then posted this on Instagram:
Love this dude!!! #friendsday @alshon_jeffery.. .
A photo posted by Brandon Marshall (@bmarshall) on Feb 4, 2016 at 8:08pm PST
The two spent three seasons together in Chicago, giving the Bears a solid one-two combo at the wide receiver position. Marshall mentored Jeffery during his time here, molding him into one of the best receivers in the NFL. Now Marshall has moved on with the Jets and Jeffery is a free agent this offseason as the Bears will have to make a decision on whether or not to keep him.Despite playing on separate teams, the two still remain close and good friends.

More...

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Shit.

Hopefully they are working out.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Of all the guys to mentor Jeffrey it had to be a fucking head case. Marshall's influence positive and negative are impacting Jeffery.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Panties in a bunch" Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Two words for those of you about to bleed all over CCS:

Franchise Tag.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
What's with the country bumpkin/amish hat?

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That does it, Alshon is now off Cutler's valentine card list. These two have spoke their last word to each other, hopefully Alshon knows sign

mecha

Liked Posts:
lol

are any of the Marshall haters going to honestly say that this tandem of receivers was anything but awesome?

receivers are inherently assholes. dumping a proven commodity WR to highly draft another in the first round that doesn't even play a single snap in his rookie year is just foolish. spare me the nonsense about "character issues", he was always the same Brandon Marshall. he tore it up with the New York Jets with mush melon head Fitz ffs

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol

are any of the Marshall haters going to honestly say that this tandem of receivers was anything but awesome?

receivers are inherently assholes. dumping a proven commodity WR to highly draft another in the first round that doesn't even play a single snap in his rookie year is just foolish. spare me the nonsense about "character issues", he was always the same Brandon Marshall. he tore it up with the New York Jets with mush melon head Fitz ffs

While I am somewhat with you I still think White will be a stud true #1 who is cheaper and younger then Marshall and Amos looks to be a solid starter. So I'm thinking it'll all work out.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
lol

Sure. We will spare you the character issues but ignore it being an obvious problem that there teams didn't want

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
lol

I thought this was going to be about Alshon. Oh well. I think the message board Love hate thing is always silly. Some of us just understand and are OK if he stayed or got dumped because we weren't there or ever worked with him like the new OC had.

I do find it a bit odd that he's friendliest with the Bear noted for not working as hard as some others after giving it to that team for not wanting it enough.