Lazy IGT: Timberwolves vs Bulls

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Would Wade come into that category? He technically entered the league after Kobe.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Would Wade come into that category? He technically entered the league after Kobe.

Nah brah. Jimmy wears a bulls jersey. Therefore he's da bestest since Kobe.

#homerorterriblechicagofan

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
i love your excuses...keep em comin

eventually Bulls may actually win more than 2 games in a row and you can claim you #calledit

Ask scoot26, I told him this was a trap game earlier today.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Ask scoot26, I told him this was a trap game earlier today.

theres no such thing as a trap game when your 5-11 in the last 16

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Deing: 24 points 11 rebounds 7 assist
Tony "Goose Egg" Snell: 2 points 1 turnover 1 foul

ooops

I was really hoping we would take Dieng in that draft.

The main reason our defense sucks is Pau. I know people love to defend him but we get dumped on inside game in and game out. Yeah he's a great mid range shooter and good rebounder but so what. The center is the anchor of the defense and he flat out sucks at it. I'll be happy when he's gone.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I think everybody wanted Dieng. Gobert was also available. Luckily, we came away with Tony "No testicles" Snell.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I get that, but he didn't get the call and he hasn't gotten the calls all year. With that knowledge you have to be more efficient.
Are you suggesting he shoot nothing but midrange jumpers then? Idk how you expect a guy to be efficient when he gets clobbered every time he gets near the rim and gets no call. And then you have guys like Gallinari who you seemingly can't even touch around the rim...makes no sense at all. It's true Rose has never gotten calls but that doesn't mean he needs to change his game. It's the refs that need to change. It's getting rather absurd.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rose's shot selection for the last month or so has been absolutely great.

Take the wide open three when given to you. Penetrate at any opportunity. Keep the defense guessing with the mid-range game.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you suggesting he shoot nothing but midrange jumpers then? Idk how you expect a guy to be efficient when he gets clobbered every time he gets near the rim and gets no call. And then you have guys like Gallinari who you seemingly can't even touch around the rim...makes no sense at all. It's true Rose has never gotten calls but that doesn't mean he needs to change his game. It's the refs that need to change. It's getting rather absurd.

I agree with you that it is absurd. It is just frustrating that's all. I don't know what he did to piss the refs off, but he hasn't gotten a call all year.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree with you that it is absurd. It is just frustrating that's all. I don't know what he did to piss the refs off, but he hasn't gotten a call all year.
It's his whole career really...frankly I wouldn't mind seeing Rose get T'd complaining about this in game. Maybe if he whines like CP3 he'll get some dang calls.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's his whole career really...frankly I wouldn't mind seeing Rose get T'd complaining about this in game. Maybe if he whines like CP3 he'll get some dang calls.

Again, I agree with you. It is nice to see some vintage Rose recently, but I think the refs call fouls on him differently because driving in is such a staple of his game. If they called a foul every time he drove in he could shoot twenty plus free throws a game. I don't agree with it and I think it is wrong, but that is the only thing I can think of. I've seen him complain to the refs plenty of times and it doesn't change.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Again, I agree with you. It is nice to see some vintage Rose recently, but I think the refs call fouls on him differently because driving in is such a staple of his game. If they called a foul every time he drove in he could shoot twenty plus free throws a game. I don't agree with it and I think it is wrong, but that is the only thing I can think of. I've seen him complain to the refs plenty of times and it doesn't change.
And it's a dang shame. I'm not expecting James Harden types of calls, but the times where he gets clearly fouled and it's a no call are just too many to count. With those calls alone he could've gotten to the line like 5 times last game. It's like he's too strong for his own good.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I don't think it has anything to do with strength. I think the refs (a lot of them) just don't like D. Rose. You see stronger guys (LeBron) get calls for just being breathed on. Gallo and Harden get bumped and get sent to the line. Even Jimmy (who is way stronger than Derrick) gets the benefit of the call in most instances. Rose will get pummeled routinely, and obvious fouls that scrubs will get are routinely not called. That suggests to me, that the refs do not like him.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think it has anything to do with strength. I think the refs (a lot of them) just don't like D. Rose. You see stronger guys (LeBron) get calls for just being breathed on. Gallo and Harden get bumped and get sent to the line. Even Jimmy (who is way stronger than Derrick) gets the benefit of the call in most instances. Rose will get pummeled routinely, and obvious fouls that scrubs will get are routinely not called. That suggests to me, that the refs do not like him.
Guess he gangbanged all their wives or something...idk what he did to deserve this

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Guess he gangbanged all their wives or something...idk what he did to deserve this

Not saying this is the case, but I know some people who have to deal with Rose at times throughout the year and they all said the humble, nice guy thing has always been an act and that he's a bit of a dick. I heard some stories that I'm not going to divulge but it wouldn't surprise me if the refs didn't like him. Remember, these refs know these guys pretty well and hear stories about all these players. His lack of calls definitely seems the worst this season, and it wouldn't shock me if the gangbang story and contract comments may have rubbed the refs the wrong way. This is all speculative of course. And if it is the case, the refs deserve to be repreimanded because they need to put personal feelings aside.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not saying this is the case, but I know some people who have to deal with Rose at times throughout the year and they all said the humble, nice guy thing has always been an act and that he's a bit of a dick. I heard some stories that I'm not going to divulge but it wouldn't surprise me if the refs didn't like him. Remember, these refs know these guys pretty well and hear stories about all these players. His lack of calls definitely seems the worst this season, and it wouldn't shock me if the gangbang story and contract comments may have rubbed the refs the wrong way. This is all speculative of course. And if it is the case, the refs deserve to be repreimanded because they need to put personal feelings aside.
Only potential issue with the last part is that he's always gotten shafted on foul calls, even his MVP year. So while his crappy reputation off the court might have influenced them to shaft him even more, it was already an issue imo.