For those around

My guess at starters:

Rose/Moore/Snell/Gibson/Bairstow

Rubio/Wiggins/Prince/Dieng/Towns

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another close game. Man we need to win one of these and break this slide.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Towns block just sent McDermott back to the third grade. I think it went upper deck. The children of North Korea are holding a vigil and pretending to cry for the media.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well at least we got Dunleavy back?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
It'll be ok guys. Just wait until the playoffs. Teams better watch out.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man we suck. I know people want to praise Rose for showing up the last few games but he is still wildly inconsistent. 6/20 tonight are you serious?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't want to hear anyone complain about Rose's shooting percentage tonight either...got 7 free throws but deserved about 12-14. He did miss an unusual amount of floaters though.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
The fact of the matter is, this team is just an average team. Even with Butler, NIko and MDJ healthy, our bench is below average among legit contending teams, we don't have enough play makers or shooters, and our defense struggles mightily putting in a 4 QTR effort.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't want to hear anyone complain about Rose's shooting percentage tonight either...got 7 free throws but deserved about 12-14. He did miss an unusual amount of floaters though.

I get that, but he didn't get the call and he hasn't gotten the calls all year. With that knowledge you have to be more efficient.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fact of the matter is, this team is just an average team. Even with Butler, NIko and MDJ healthy, our bench is below average among legit contending teams, we don't have enough play makers or shooters, and our defense struggles mightily putting in a 4 QTR effort.

Exactly.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

It's on the rating of the bench we disagree the most. I don't see a lot of teams with the offensive firepower of McDermott, Brooks, and Mirotic when the rotation slims down we will be fine.

The only teams in the east that can match us offensively when we are on all cylinders will be Cleveland, Toronto, and Atlanta. If we avoid matching up with Cleveland I think there is a good chance your prediction of first or second round exit will be wrong.

When you include Moore, snell, Portis, Hinrich we are too deep to play everyone who has a role and I don't know what Hoiberg will do. We are as deep as the Western Juggaurnauts and Cleveland. There are like 6 teams this deep in the NBA.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I knew this was a trap game. Hard to win when the best SG since Kobe is out hurt...

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I knew this was a trap game. Hard to win when the best SG since Kobe is out hurt...

i love your excuses...keep em comin

eventually Bulls may actually win more than 2 games in a row and you can claim you #calledit

Enasic

Liked Posts:
It's on the rating of the bench we disagree the most. I don't see a lot of teams with the offensive firepower of McDermott, Brooks, and Mirotic when the rotation slims down we will be fine.

The only teams in the east that can match us offensively when we are on all cylinders will be Cleveland, Toronto, and Atlanta. If we avoid matching up with Cleveland I think there is a good chance your prediction of first or second round exit will be wrong.

When you include Moore, snell, Portis, Hinrich we are too deep to play everyone who has a role and I don't know what Hoiberg will do. We are as deep as the Western Juggaurnauts and Cleveland. There are like 6 teams this deep in the NBA.

Doug, Brooks, and Niko? Really? I mean, you could think whatever you want about our bench, but this team is hardcore average as far as playoff contenders are concerned and that will be on display once again come playoff time. If we make it there. Which we probably will but Doug, Brooks, and Niko isn't striking fear in any legit playoff team I promise you that.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Deing: 24 points 11 rebounds 7 assist
Tony "Goose Egg" Snell: 2 points 1 turnover 1 foul

ooops

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
It is funny that some bulls fans still think there is hope. Just hope we can lose enough to get out of playoff contention and in to the lottery. That is the only thing you can hope for.