Incredible story about Scott Darling

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Favorite part of this story...Darling didn't run to Twitter, post a picture on Facebook, or call the channel 5 news to get this story out. The best type of charity is the anonymous type where the person (Darling) is seeking nothing in return. Good for him.

Mattia

Liked Posts:
Great man!!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
LOCAL GUY!!

Seriously though, Darling rules. Great beard, too.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
LOCAL GUY!!

Seriously though, Darling rules. Great beard, too.
I love the new BMO commercial with him in it where he blows out the little girls candles and Seabs gives him the WTF look.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I love the new BMO commercial with him in it where he blows out the little girls candles and Seabs gives him the WTF look.

That wasn't a good post for me to get distracted by Jeopardy during and look up halfway through then think about what i just read.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Saw that for the first time during the Super Bowl and now like Darling even more because of it

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Saw that for the first time during the Super Bowl and now like Darling even more because of it

Same here, one of my favorites from the super bowl actually... lot of weak sauce again this year.