Combine

Dabearswinorlose

Liked Posts:
Who are you most looking forward to watching at the combine?? Not that it matters much but it is that time of year. For me I want to see what Sheldon Rankins does and how he compares to Aaron Donald. I also want to see what Emmanual Ogbah does. If he puts up insane numbers maybe he can go in the top 10 and allow someone else to slip to us

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Personally I just love watching the weigh ins. I mean who doesn't? Bunch of alpha males standing there in their undies.

I'm a bit more of a chubby chaser, so I'm guessing I'll gravitate to the OL? Probably looking forward to watching some slow 40 times in tight pants.

Seriously though I stopped watching. They aren't playing football and I'd rather just look at the results and the feedback from people that attended. Probably the most telling thing from the Combine is who interviewed who, which isn't really something that can be watched.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Jack, Rankins, Henry, Ramsey, Hargreaves and Alexander

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ob1force

Liked Posts:
I am most interested in DE/DT's, OLB's, DB's, and the QB's. In that order.

Liked Posts:
The corners...Alexander, Hargreaves, and Jackson specifically, but also guys like Peterson, VanHoose, Seamour, Howard, Jones, Fuller, etc.

That class is definitely interesting...

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one has mentioned Ezekiel Elliott? I've been told by a few OSU students/fans close to the program he can run in the 4.3s....I know we don't need a RB with or without Forte, but Elliott makes me drool.

TreedBear

Liked Posts:
I like the fan videos of non athletes doing the 40. Cracks me up

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I just want to know how long everyone's arms are and then I'll make my evaluations from there.

Reactions: WCL

schizm032003

Liked Posts:
The guys I'm interested most in seeing are Spence, Wentz, Ragland, all the olineman, and safety/corner prospects. I'd also love to see some of the WR's, and see if maybe one would fit the bill as a mid round steal for us.

schizm032003

Liked Posts:
Maybe he can work his 2ay up to the top 10. Allow someone else to slip to 11. We don't need him.

I'm actually curious about Elliott as well. I know we have Langford and Carey, and I am completely fine if those are our top 2 backs going into this coming season, but I really think while both our RB's are very good young backs, I think Elliott could be really really good. I actually think Elliott will be a vastly better pro back than he was in college, and he was real good at OSU....If he were to slip to us in the third, which I think there's no way he will, but if for whatever reason he did, I'd hope Pace would be all over making him that pick. I think we have too many needs to go with him in the first or second. Unless we address all our needs in free agency, and we have the complete luxury of picking the best available player at each pick. If that turns out to be the case, I'd trade down into the late first round and pick up another 2nd and maybe a 5th. Then I'd grab the best pick available at that pick in the first, grab the best guy with our origional second rounder, then with that other 2nd rounder, grab Elliott. I really think this kid can be dynamic in the pros.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Noah Spence and Rashard Robinson are two guys I'm really interested to see. Spence had a dominant Senior Bowl week and has been getting some serious top 10 hype. It'll be interesting to see what his 10-yard split will be. Like Spence, Robinson has had some serious off-the-field issues during his time at LSU and hasn't played in two years because of them. Talent wise, had he been playing, he would have been by far the best corner in this draft due to his elite cover skills he showed his freshman year. He will also not only measure over 6'2", but is expected to run the forty in the 4.3’s.