The 2006 NFL Draft

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Again, Cutler has no business being a starter. Any other QBs who have played as horrible as Cutler have been benched, cut, or would no longer be in the NFL. He has the most turnovers, the worst win loss record of any QB left starting since 2006. The only reason he sticks around is because people seem to inexplicably believe that this year or next year will finally be the year he lives up to his immense talent. Instead he flounders along playing mediocre football on his best days. The only reason he's still around now is the. Bears could not cut him outright after Emery signed him to the most bloated contract in the history of the NFL given to such a sham of a player.

Emery lost his job in part because of the Cutler extension so justice was rightly served for him. Sadly Pace was unable to trade him because there are 31 other teams in the NFL who aren't as myopically stupid as the Bears are. 2009 marked the beginning of a decade of failure for the Chicago. Bears a decade in which the. Bears will have one playoff appearance. A decade of failure brought to you by none other than the worst long term staring QB in the history of the NFL.

This little tidbit is of zero consolation and is of nothing to be proud of.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Again, Cutler has no business being a starter. Any other QBs who have played as horrible as Cutler have been benched, cut, or would no longer be in the NFL. He has the most turnovers, the worst win loss record of any QB left starting since 2006. The only reason he sticks around is because people seem to inexplicably believe that this year or next year will finally be the year he lives up to his immense talent. Instead he flounders along playing mediocre football on his best days. The only reason he's still around now is the. Bears could not cut him outright after Emery signed him to the most bloated contract in the history of the NFL given to such a sham of a player.

Emery lost his job in part because of the Cutler extension so justice was rightly served for him. Sadly Pace was unable to trade him because there are 31 other teams in the NFL who aren't as myopically stupid as the Bears are. 2009 marked the beginning of a decade of failure for the Chicago. Bears a decade in which the. Bears will have one playoff appearance. A decade of failure brought to you by none other than the worst long term staring QB in the history of the NFL.

This little tidbit is of zero consolation and is of nothing to be proud of.

Yeah but he's got a rocket arm doe...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because hiring Trestman and Tucker were good ideas and we'd be so much better off without the change? A lot of posters here would so much more interesting if they could get beyond their obsessions.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
yeah well your a starter in the nfl until they find someone better so it looks like jays the starter for now cause their is no one if FA or the draft that is better as of right now.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Because hiring Trestman and Tucker were good ideas and we'd be so much better off without the change? A lot of posters here would so much more interesting if they could get beyond their obsessions.

The bears would be much more interesting if they could get beyond their obsession of Cutler.

Blaming the posters is blame directed in the wrong direction. It's hard to get excited about a team that you know is destined to mediocrity, mainly because of one less than mediocre player.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:

I was the only fan to directly criticize both the Trestman and Tucker hires from day one, hell I criticized the fact that Emery even botherd to INTERVIEW Trestman, but they've both been since been fired while Cutler lingers like prostate cancer.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The bears would be much more interesting if they could get beyond their obsession of Cutler.

Blaming the posters is blame directed in the wrong direction. It's hard to get excited about a team that you know is destined to mediocrity, mainly because of one less than mediocre player.

When did I blame the posters of anything but being boorish? The poster comment had nothing to do with the Bear. Dumb post.

I'm no Jay fanboy but I don't see him as the evil incarnate. It's like you guys are a bunch of religious zealots that don't understand self determination and suspect Jay is Lucifer. Everything bad happens because of Lucifer's influence and you're fully willing to bring about the end of days to spite him.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was the only fan to directly criticize both the Trestman and Tucker hires from day one, hell I criticized the fact that Emery even botherd to INTERVIEW Trestman, but they've both been since been fired while Cutler lingers like prostate cancer.

So you're glad they're gone but blame Obama for it. Got it. Oh wait!

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
When did I blame the posters of anything but being boorish. The poster comment had nothing to do with the Bear. Dumb post.

I'm no Jay fanboy but I don't see him as the evil incarnate. It's like you guys are a bunch of religious zealots that don't understand self determination and suspect Jay is Lucifer. You're fully willing to bring about the end of days to spite him.

You blamed the posters for being boorish because of their obsession with cutler. I said the posters are boring because the bears won't get rid of the shit stain that is cutler. Bears fault, not ours. It's not an obsession.

It's so hard to focus on fixing the brakes of your vehicle, when the engine is a busted piece of shit. Thats my point.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Of course Cutler has the worst turnovers and record since 06 since he has no one to compare to and a decade is ten years biff. Cutler hasn't been a bear for ten years. I'm not sure how you missed that twice

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You blamed the posters for being boorish because of their obsession with cutler. I said the posters are boring because the bears won't get rid of the shit stain that is cutler. Bears fault, not ours. It's not an obsession.

It's so hard to focus on fixing the brakes of your vehicle, when the engine is a busted piece of shit. Thats my point.

To be fair, you never have a point. You just come up with news ways to say you hate Cutler and no one cares

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A decade is ten years

If we re-sign forte through 2018 he would be a bears for a decade

If Cutler stays on the bears till 2019 he would have been a bear for a decade

A decade is ten years

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the clarification, but did it need it's own thread?

Sent from the mod station in Nome, Alaska.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Dont get the outright hate for cutler. The guy hasn't lived up to what we were sold on years back when we traded for him, but he's still going to be the best Bears QB in like 80 years.

Shit on him all you want but there are no alternatives and haven't been the last few years. Id rather have a shitty cutler than another rex/orton situation.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Don't even joke about Cutler being here til 2019. I can't handle dat.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Coincidentally, I've been banned for the last 10 years...or "decade", in CCS vernacular.

In Nov 2020 you would have been a CCS member for a decade

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the clarification, but did it need it's own thread?

Sent from the mod station in Nome, Alaska.

Yes and it is bears related

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If we re-sign forte through 2018 he would be a bears for a decade

If Cutler stays on the bears till 2019 he would have been a bear for a decade

A decade is ten years

I'm not sure all of CCS will agree with you here....