Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I had not played any Deus Ex games before the last one they released a few years back, but once I played Human Revolution I was hooked.

Mankind Divided is supposed to be out in August of this year.

Anyone else excited for this one?

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Go play the original if you can deal with the graphics, it's pretty damn great.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The original was one of my favourite games.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
The only Deus Ex game I've played was the last one, and I loved it, so I'll probably play the new one when it comes out.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did you guys play Human Revolution?

After the first one, I have only played The Invisible War, which was buggy when it came out, and was mostly disappointing at the time.

I haven't played a game since Half Life 2.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard they are gon make it so you dont have to stealth all the time. Which I would appreciate.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I heard they are gon make it so you dont have to stealth all the time. Which I would appreciate.

Have to agree with this. I was one who hated Splinter Cell when it first came out. Although I did like Thief.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Game came out yesterday FYI.... I started it last night.... lol it has alot of cutscene stuff to get thru in the first hour or so.

Feels very much like Human Revolution, I am enjoying it.

The first major fight was hard doe.... I was on the hardest difficulty you can pick for the first play through though.

If you start it.... I recommend gathering as much combat supplies as you move through the first mission so when the fight comes you are not like me with like 60 rounds of ammo trying to sneak around in the middle of a firefight with low battery trying to melee pwn erbody.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've been avoiding installing Windows 10 at all cost. All these new DX12 games rolling out are going to push me into installing it on my spare SSD now though.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've been avoiding installing Windows 10 at all cost. All these new DX12 games rolling out are going to push me into installing it on my spare SSD now though.

If one downloaded Windows 10 before the July 29 cutoff, can it still be installed and activated for free?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If one downloaded Windows 10 before the July 29 cutoff, can it still be installed and activated for free?

I can't say with certainty but I thought it was the activation that mattered, not the downloading. For what its worth though, I bought a Windows 10 Pro key for under $10 USD.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think you had to install/activate it. You can download win 10 any time you want directly from microsoft. When you install and activate it, MS stores some kind of identification shit that attaches the license to you rig (involves recording your hardware config and other shit). So in the future, you don't ever enter any kind of key or anything. MS can just recognize your rig.

I know people that installed 10 just to get the license attached to their shit, then re-installed 7.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;yXTqz3Fd28M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXTqz3Fd28M[/video]

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Game came out yesterday FYI.... I started it last night.... lol it has alot of cutscene stuff to get thru in the first hour or so.

Feels very much like Human Revolution, I am enjoying it.

The first major fight was hard doe.... I was on the hardest difficulty you can pick for the first play through though.

If you start it.... I recommend gathering as much combat supplies as you move through the first mission so when the fight comes you are not like me with like 60 rounds of ammo trying to sneak around in the middle of a firefight with low battery trying to melee pwn erbody.

You talking about the fight with the chopper? All you have to do is sneak around and disable the chopper and you win. Don't have to fight a single enemy.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You talking about the fight with the chopper? All you have to do is sneak around and disable the chopper and you win. Don't have to fight a single enemy.

I wanted to save the dude and disable the chopper.... without fighting some of them and holding them off of him he kept dying before I could make it to the chopper

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wanted to save the dude and disable the chopper.... without fighting some of them and holding them off of him he kept dying before I could make it to the chopper

Ah If you go around to the far left, you can loop around and avoid all the enemies and get to the chopper in about 15-20 seconds if you stay crouched, you can save the dude and complete the mission that way.

You just have to jump over a few things, and yes I am playing on Dues Ex difficulty.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ah If you go around to the far left, you can loop around and avoid all the enemies and get to the chopper in about 15-20 seconds if you stay crouched, you can save the dude and complete the mission that way.

You just have to jump over a few things, and yes I am playing on Dues Ex difficulty.

I wound up using smoke and 2 gas grenades to hold them back while I stealth killed the dudes on the left.... that kept them away long enough for the allies to swoop down and help me kill all of their guys, then I went and stopped the chopper.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Yes you go left on that one. I just went that way from the start so didn't realize until Ares post that if you go right you get fucked.

I literally was like WTF that was too easy.