road to WrestleMania 32

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Normally I'm the one to see things from the side of why Reigns has to win or why Cena has to win (I'm actually a fan of Cena) but they screwed this one up tonight at Fast Lane. Ambrose is there to be the guy! He's over with every type of fan! He's way better in matches, way better on the mic, he'll be great in interviews, he's sell t-shirts! wtffff

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I agree, Ambrose is the man that's over as a face. The worst choice was made. So much no sell at the end by Reigns and Lesnar. That could have been a lot cleaner.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fastlane was weird booking. Reigns was winning. People may not like it, but that was always the plan. They set this up for months with HHH. He is going to go over on HHH as well. Kane, Ryback, and Big Show going over the Wyatts made no sense. I mean it meant none. The plan is for Bray Wyatt to face Lesnar. You just made them look weak and didn't even attack Lesnar. Maybe the WWE switches directions and plan on going Ambrose vs. Lesnar. There match last night was terrific. Brock is a manimal. Reigns spears looked great and Ambrose was terrific.

Fastlane matches were all pretty good. Jericho and Styles was excellent. Kevin Owens and Dolph tore it down. The diva's matches were also pretty good. The Edge and Christian segment bombed. It looks like they are going to make New Day face, but it came off weird. The league of nations just killed the crowd.

So, going into Mania. People seem to be whispering that its going to be Cena vs. Taker. I know Cena is suppose to be out like a bajillion months, but I doubt it. I think he will make it for Mania. He posted a picture of Undertake on his twitter and a promotional poster leaked with Cena and Taker on it.

I have no idea what they are going to do Bray Wyatt. They set it up for him to face Lesnar, but they did nothing with it last night. Maybe thats still a go but the booking sucked for them. They have been booked so bad. They need to make them faces and just destroy people. The crowd wants them to be face so much. Give it to them.

Also, I would venture to guess that Styles and Kevin Owens are gong to feud over the IC title which is going to be amazing.

Ric Flair said Randy Orton isnt in the plans for WM32.

I also would like the Dudleys to get some more time on TV. I know they are old, but turning heel is great. They are one of the greatest heel tag teams and Bubba is so much better on the mic when he is a prick.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Confirmed! WWE just posted a video of Lesnar attacking Ambrose before Raw. 99.9% sure the are going to face each other at Wrestlemania!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shane-O-Mac!!

Dude, no one has to believe me but when Stephanie came out. I was like Shane O' Mac is coming back. I marked out huge. I did not see The Undertaker thing coming, but it just made to much sense for him to come out. He looks to be in great shape. Maybe first time in his life he is in better shape than Vince. That pop was massive.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
haha good call then! I loved the pop he got and he deserved it. Thank goodness it was a crowd that gets it.

The match at WM32 should be really interesting. I mean, it seems like the idea would be that Triple H loses the title and Stephanie loses control of raw and the authority goes off tv for a while...BUT that also means Taker losing his 2nd WM match.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
haha good call then! I loved the pop he got and he deserved it. Thank goodness it was a crowd that gets it.

The match at WM32 should be really interesting. I mean, it seems like the idea would be that Triple H loses the title and Stephanie loses control of raw and the authority goes off tv for a while...BUT that also means Taker losing his 2nd WM match.

It will be interesting. He may just be staying till Mania. He legit has another job and has done very well for himself outside the WWE. The WWE needed a big name and Shane O Mac has never gotten the credit he deserved as an entertainer. He wasn't a "wrestler" but he put on entertaining matches and is great with a mic. The response he got was awesome. It made him feel like a huge deal. He has always been liked, but this was like superstar reaction.

Edit: Also, the word Vince got beeped out was fucking beating. LOL I wonder if he fined himself after.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Dude, no one has to believe me but when Stephanie came out. I was like Shane O' Mac is coming back. I marked out huge. I did not see The Undertaker thing coming, but it just made to much sense for him to come out. He looks to be in great shape. Maybe first time in his life he is in better shape than Vince. That pop was massive.

I was sitting in the pizza place awaiting a delivery and I turned on RAW. Another driver came in and was asking me why I watch this, etc, etc. I knew Stephanie or HHH was coming out. As Stephanie began to cry her words, I just placed my head down and said to myself this would be so much better if Shane was still around and he could come out right now. Two minutes later, I'm acting like a little school girl with a crush as Shane's music hits.

He looks older than his dad at times and I'm not so sure he's in shape, he's put on the older pounds it appears to me.

That said, the crowd was awesome. Shane was awesome. If you have the WWE network, go and search out shane mcmahon. For a non-wrestler he's a big spot talent. No one has anything on Shane.

I too didn't think Taker. But I'm just so happy that the attitude era came back at least a touch. I do not think that I would even pop that big for Austin.
Shane makes wrestling fans like me think that we would have a shot, ya know?

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Anybody watching this WWE Roadblock special? Got caught up in the college bball madness, forgot it was on. I wonder how this Ambrose vs HHH match will go...

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody watching this WWE Roadblock special? Got caught up in the college bball madness, forgot it was on. I wonder how this Ambrose vs HHH match will go...

I caught it. Amazing match! Ambrose looked like a star tonight.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
I caught it. Amazing match! Ambrose looked like a star tonight.

Loved the match, did a lot of the little things right. Ambrose really deserves a title run sooner rather than later. If the plan is still to make Reigns champ at WM (ugh), I would like to see Ambrose turn heel and beat him at Payback or something like that. I know people want Reigns to go heel but Vince seems intent on keeping him Cena 2.0

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Loved the match, did a lot of the little things right. Ambrose really deserves a title run sooner rather than later. If the plan is still to make Reigns champ at WM (ugh), I would like to see Ambrose turn heel and beat him at Payback or something like that. I know people want Reigns to go heel but Vince seems intent on keeping him Cena 2.0

It would be hard to make him turn a heel if he backstabs Reigns. Most of the fans would be happy with that.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I jumped out of my chair when I thought Ambrose pined HHH 1-2-3. This is the 2nd time they've teased us with Ambrose winning the title, although I didn't really fall for the first one. He's ready.

Great match! Despite being predictable, the whole show was pretty good.