Prospect News and Rumors

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
TFY Draft Insider Tony Pauline reports the 49ers "desperately covet" Oregon DE DeForest Buckner. #NFL

Would kill the Bears dream.

Matt Miller@nfldraftscout If I had to bet my house on a pick for the 49ers, it'd be DeForest Buckner.

Sorry Windy.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
So we've gone from Floyd to Jackson III to Stanley to Elliott in no particular order over the last month...

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
5 Draft Nuggets before Dinner…. 1. Talk around league now is that if San Diego goes defensive line at 3, it's Buckner over Bosa. @NFLonFOX

2. It's not Cowboys or bust for Zeke Elliott in Top 15. Word is there are 2 other teams who'd take him if on board before 15. @NFLonFOX

3. I'd slow down the Paxton Lynch to Saints at 12 chatter. Don't see it. Defense, Defense, Defense for NO is thought around NFL. @NFLonFOX

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Schrager

5. A team with a Top 10 pick flew to meet with Leonard Floyd, last second, on Tuesday. Keep eyes on JAX at 5, TB at 9, NYG at 10. @NFLonFOX

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I don't understand the Saints taking a QB that high. They just got Grayson last year in the 3rd. You don't give up on him after one year where he didn't even play.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Final 24 hours! Let's put the mocks and rumors to bed for a year and get pickin!

Mitchapalooza

Schefter (on Denver radio): "I don’t see P.Lynch going as high as some. I think there's a chance he doesn’t go in the 1st round."

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Schefter (on Denver radio): "I don’t see P.Lynch going as high as some. I think there's a chance he doesn’t go in the 1st round."

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Matt Miller doubled down on Stanley to SD.

Prisco thinks Bronson Kafusi, could be a surprise 1st round pick.

mammalspod

Liked Posts:
I've seen almost no Hunter Henry talk on this board. I think the Bears have him targeted in the second round, and may even pass up best available at #11 to reach for a DL just to pick Henry in the second and maybe Hackenberg or Prescott in the third.

I am extremely skeptical of the rumors of teams trading up for Eliot in this draft. I would be surprised to see a team trade into the top ten for an RB anytime in the next five years. There is more of a chance than people think that he will be there at #11.

I have also seen very little Vernon Butler talk. If the Bears' hand is forced by Eliot in the first, I think they are looking at Butler or William Jackson in the second.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd like Hackenberg in the third.

AussieBear

Matt Miller doubled down on Stanley to SD.

Prisco thinks Bronson Kafusi, could be a surprise 1st round pick.

kkkkaaaafffuuuuusiiiiiiiiii....... damn i wish the guy was 21... pace be on him like a pack of asians on fly rice

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
There is nothing like some good draft rumors to liven up the eve of the 2016 NFL Draft, and NFL.com is reporting a doozy involving the New York Giants. NFL Insider Ian Rapoport is reporting that the No. 8 pick currently held by the Cleveland Browns is for sale, and that the Giants are one of the teams inquiring about the price. The Giants' target, per Rapoport? Ohio State running Ezekiel Elliott.

Rapoport did not come right out and say that the Giants were actively trying to move up. He did say the Browns had "spoken to a handful of teams" and that the Giants -- along with the Chicago Bears at No. 11 and Miami Dolphins at No. 13 were the teams that made sense as trade partners.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Ole Miss LT Laremy Tunsil is being sued by his stepfather for an alleged assault that happened last June.
Per ROTOWORLD

Yeah. Apparently Tunsil beat his step dad for laying hands on his mom.

NFL teams don't care.

Liked Posts:
Just watched Grudens Camp with Hackenberg and that kid could be a player. Very smart, ran pro style offense, #1 recruit out of HS, good arm strength.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Just watched Grudens Camp with Hackenberg and that kid could be a player. Very smart, ran pro style offense, #1 recruit out of HS, good arm strength.

His play tanked after O'Brien left PSU. He should sue Franklin for ruining his career.