No Man's Sky

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am enjoying it. I heard about the hyperdrive pre-order BS. That sucks.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Mine is supposed to come today, but I think maybe I'll wait a bit more. I still have FO4 to finish and blood and wine. All while being sucked in by neverwinter.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
This game is a case study in so much that's wrong with the gaming industry: Pre-release dev hype, false advertising, why pre-orders and pre-order DLC hurts consumers and rewards bad devs/publishers, the sad state of "journalists" and reviewers who serve as little more than unpaid marketers...caveat emptor.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I never even tried this one out.... is it worth looking at it on sale at some point, or nah?

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I never even tried this one out.... is it worth looking at it on sale at some point, or nah?

Probably not. It depends on the price obv. You do the same shit from the first minute of the game til the last basically.

I wouldn't recommend it unless the devs make major improvements to the game, and I mean like 50% new content. It's that lacking.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Probably not. It depends on the price obv. You do the same shit from the first minute of the game til the last basically.

I wouldn't recommend it unless the devs make major improvements to the game, and I mean like 50% new content. It's that lacking.

Damn good to know... thx mane

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ive yet to play, but I do love me some 65daysofstatic.