Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For real. The anger has to end. Regardless of your opinions, it is now in the past and the constant demonizing can finally end already.
It goes both ways. Some people go over the top to defend his decision to not play too. I'd rather we just focus on him right now rather than dwell on what he did 4 years ago.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow. A guy that's 7'1 with long arms that just sits under the basket on defense almost all game got 5 blocks? That's very impressive. Not many guys that height that just stand under the basket that are able to accomplish that.
There are a shocking number of big men in the league that actually can't do that

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
It goes both ways. Some people go over the top to defend his decision to not play too. I'd rather we just focus on him right now rather than dwell on what he did 4 years ago.

You seem to be one of the fairest guys on this message board.

With that said, I guarantee you that you wouldn't see any posts defending Rose's decision if there weren't daily posts calling or implying that he's a pussy because he didn't come back to playing a few meaningless games to end the season during his ACL rehab.

Some guys are simply Derrick Rose trolls. One look at the guy's avatar pretty much reveals his agenda.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

With that said, I guarantee you that you wouldn't see any posts defending Rose's decision if there weren't daily posts calling or implying that he's a pussy because he didn't come back to playing a few meaningless games to end the season during his ACL rehab.

Some guys are simply Derrick Rose trolls. One look at the guy's avatar pretty much reveals his agenda.
I try not to get caught up in any extreme. And I think to a degree one extreme caused another in this case. In any case, if both extremes moved on with their lives, the internet would be a slightly more tolerable place. But I get it, Rose is an easy target and he's brought that upon himself. I just don't see the point of beating this dead horse at every opportunity.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I try not to get caught up in any extreme. And I think to a degree one extreme caused another in this case. In any case, if both extremes moved on with their lives, the internet would be a slightly more tolerable place. But I get it, Rose is an easy target and he's brought that upon himself. I just don't see the point of beating this dead horse at every opportunity.

I moved on with my life man, I even got into a discussion with another poster who said General Soreness wasn't a legit point guard.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I moved on with my life man, I even got into a discussion with another poster who said General Soreness wasn't a legit point guard.
It was just a general statement. People just need to stop bringing it up, attackers and defenders alike.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:

Why is this 2pac/Johnny/Lunchbox guy red dot disliking me for the post above?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Portis will probably not play until next week.

Sent from the mod station in Nome, Alaska.
BUT WILL HE HAVE DOUBLE VISION AND DEPTH PERCEPTION ISSUES?!?!?

:kermit: