Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nene

• Derrick Rose sucks

• Total voters

Ron Burgundy

3-pointers: Breaking down the Bulls' defeat

The Bulls dropped to 33-33 with their road loss to the Wizards. Here are three observations.
Something keeps getting lost in translation from coaches to players
Fred Hoiberg said he and his staff spent two days talking about the need to limit the Wizards’ transition attack. Then, Washington piled...

a2t.img
mf.gif

More...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=streamable;b9q2]https://streamable.com/b9q2[/video]

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Last night was the first game I watched in about 4-5 games...definitely the smarter move not watching this team. I'm done until around the last 3-4 games. Although, we could be well out of it by then.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Last night was the first game I watched in about 4-5 games...definitely the smarter move not watching this team. I'm done until around the last 3-4 games. Although, we could be well out of it by then.

its def better to detach yourself from this dumpster fire

hell don't watch games and i STILL get frustrated by this team i can only imagine if i was watching

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
its def better to detach yourself from this dumpster fire

hell don't watch games and i STILL get frustrated by this team i can only imagine if i was watching

I've missed probably 10 games this season. That's more than probably the last 4 seasons combined. Just such a disappointing, uninspiring, dispirited team overall. I wonder what bandaid Garprax is going to try to patch them up with.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've missed probably 10 games this season. That's more than probably the last 4 seasons combined. Just such a disappointing, uninspiring, dispirited team overall. I wonder what bandaid Garprax is going to try to patch them up with.

This is all on Reinny. You could see this shit coming from the beginning last season before the play-offs even started when they started cutting Thibs legs off.. I will never forgive Reinny for that fucked up letter announcing Thibs removal in which he really dissed the guy. Poor taste all the way around.

Reinny should step down from running the team. Give it to the kid and send Reinny into his vault to count his copper pennies:(

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Like a wise man once said......TALK IS CHEAP and doesn't mean shit unless you back it up with action. I am sick and tired of listening to Hoiberg and company talking about what they didn't do. Rose stopped caring a long time ago about what was once his team. Now the entire team has quit. Nice leadership. They have to jettison Rose as soon as they can and start over again. What once was a team with multiple chances to win a title is now a league embarrassment. Blow it up but you better start with Reinny getting the hell out of the way and hiring a PResident of basketball operations who can rebuild a team from scratch.