Martellus Bennett traded to Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
You're happy the Bears are getting rid of weapons for Cutler?

I'm happy that they have $5mil in cap space and a much higher pick for a guy who wasn't going to be here past 2016.

Is the alternative that Bennett and Pace were going to sing Kum ba yah together, mend their differences, and Bennett then leads the team to a couple super bowls?

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I'm happy that they have $5mil in cap space and a much higher pick for a guy who wasn't going to be here past 2016.

Is the alternative that Bennett and Pace were going to sing Kum ba yah together, mend their differences, and Bennett then leads the team to a couple super bowls?

The Bears still had over 35 million in cap before we let him go for crap.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
The Bears still had over 35 million in cap before we let him go for crap.

Nope, not accurate again. And now that you can roll cap space over, your point is even less relevant.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
After reading threads like this I'm happy I'll never take the NFL or football this seriously.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

Sorry. Typed 25 mil. It showed up 35 mil. My mistake.

Happy to admit it was a mistake.

Truth is they are currently 35 mil under with an estimated 7 mil going to drafts - which puts us at ~28 under after the draft

dennehy

Liked Posts:
No, truth is $25mil under with $7mil going to the draft. $18mil under after.

And, they can roll it over.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lmao...The problem is, you shouldn't make comments about players period. When they are made about the guy who players talk about, stated he can't lead, doesn't perform, attitude issues, can't land in the upper tier of his position, you get defensive and come to his rescue.....that's your obsession, not mine. All Pace has done is get rid of proven pro bowl talent, while keeping the worst of them all.......the guy behind center. Do I understand Bennett being traded....yup, better to get something for nothing, Forte...NOPE...don't get that one, especially with the rumor offer to Anderson.....Marshall...NOPE....created a hole imo. His drafts....like them, like some of his signings as well. I like what he is doing this offseason, besides the Forte move.

Blah blah Cutler, blah blah trading pro bowl talent. Putting you on ignore now since you don't have anything productive to say other than obsessing over and over about Cutler

Bronze65

Liked Posts:
Some people in this thread need to get it a rest. And their name rhymes with Bongo.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Cutler>mongo

200w.gif

200w_d.gif

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.