Martellus Bennett traded to Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Guano, your tired and repetitive drivel is so old, it was old and off base years ago yet you continue to recycle it, do you ever see anyone agreeing with you about anything? Weirdo.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Unlike you, I am not going to recite my resume on the internet. Perhaps in addition to your CV, you would like to talk about your own anger issues?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk View Post

We give up Forte, Marshall, and Bennett, all pro bowl caliber players, along with a 6th and 7th round draft pick. We get back a 4th and a 5th round pick. Yeah, that is really intelligent trading, right?

Would you prefer the bargain we received with Rick Mirer? How about the 2nd for Gaines Adams?

Those were horrific trades. What Pace is doing now is part of his plan, he deserves a chance to sink or swim.

The issue is Pace's plan. 3 Pro Bowl caliber players and two draft picks traded and/or let go for two mid round draft picks. That is just STUPID trading.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk View Post

We give up Forte, Marshall, and Bennett, all pro bowl caliber players, along with a 6th and 7th round draft pick. We get back a 4th and a 5th round pick. Yeah, that is really intelligent trading, right?

The issue is Pace's plan. 3 Pro Bowl caliber players and two draft picks traded and/or let go for two mid round draft picks. That is just STUPID trading.

I was against forte walking, I'm meh on Bennett but Marshall was starting shit again

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oye vey.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Unlike you, I am not going to recite my resume on the internet. Perhaps in addition to your CV, you would like to talk about your own anger issues?

If you continue repeating an invented opinion about anger issues, It doesn't make it true, but keep working at it.

We all know your CV, you have 30k posts, that's a full time job.

mecha

Liked Posts:
why hasn't this thread been locked yet. why the selective locking?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If you continue repeating an invented opinion about anger issues, It doesn't make it true, but keep working at it.

We all know your CV, you have 30k posts, that's a full time job.

Since you have invented my life story, maybe you can invent some rich neighbors for me to talk about? It's funny how you make up stories about posters being unemployed but fluff the proudly unemployed biff every chance you get

-- tapatalkin'!

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I was against forte walking, I'm meh on Bennett but Marshall was starting shit again

How about Royal? Were you happy with what he cost vs what we got?

Were you happy with ignoring RT last offseason - forcing an emergency move of Long over?

Were you happy with Ducasse being all we had on the roster to fill in for Long?

Were you happy that White was drafted with our lowest pick since Benson apparently with a stress fracture?

Are you happy that our OC bailed on us?

Or that the guy who has now replaced him has never created a game-plan, or even called a play in his life.?

Are you overall happy with the direction of the offense?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Yeah I was happy we signed Royal. Dude is a good slot WR, problem is he was unhealthy last season. Nothing Pace, I or anyone for that matter can do

Were you happy with ignoring RT last offseason - forcing an emergency move of Long over?

No I wasn't. I was the main one bitching about moving Long out of position while being told that he was athletic enough to play it. My main gripe was the fact that we ignored the tackle spot and created two big holes

Nope, see above son

Were you happy that White was drafted with our lowest pick since Benson apparently with a stress fracture?

Wouldn't it be our highest pick since Benson? And He was drafted with a clean bill of health and got hurt. Again nothing thou can do
[/B
]Are you happy that our OC bailed on us?

Not sure how you see getting a promotion as bailing?

Or that the guy who has now replaced him has never created a game-plan, or even called a play in his life.?

I am a little bit bothered about that. I don't want it to be Tice 2.0 but you never know

Yeah, I'm cool with it. We will need to find Cutler's eventually replacement

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:

Im happy with all of that. Its good to purge sometimes.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Since you have invented my life story, maybe you can invent some rich neighbors for me to talk about? It's funny how you make up stories about posters being unemployed but fluff the proudly unemployed biff every chance you get

-- tapatalkin'!

Can I invent your neighbors?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Reactions: WCL

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans

Those are legit points except for Gase bailing on us. How is that Pace's fault? He was the most coveted HC candidate in the league, there was no way anyone was going to prevent him from getting a promotion. Also, the jury is still out on the White pick. Wasn't his fault that he got that stress fracture, that was just bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.