• Quincy Acy's beard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
This is exactly the rationale that many Bulls fans felt about a gimpy Rose returning for the playoffs from his ACL surgery and also him returning the following season afte tearing the meniscus in his other knee.

Our argument was that him returning didn't matter because we were gonna lose anyway, yet many Internet posters are still bitter about him not returning for a few meaningless games after the ACL surgery.

Do you now see how hypocritical the Rose hate is?

LOL Why the fuck does everything go back to Rose with you? This has nothing at all to do with Rose or his decision to not play over 4 years ago. Hard to be critical with the "haters" when you perpetuate this topic every chance you get when it's completely unwarranted and off-topic. Just let it go already man....

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
LOL Why the fuck does everything go back to Rose with you? This has nothing at all to do with Rose or his decision to not play over 4 years ago. Hard to be critical with the "haters" when you perpetuate this topic every chance you get when it's completely unwarranted and off-topic. Just let it go already man....

Lol, Enasic I only wanted you to see how misplaced you bitterness towards Rose is.

You're saying that, because we're not winning crap in the playoffs, it would make more sense to get in the lottery. The LOGICAL argument you're making today was the same LOGICAL argument being made by people defending Rose's decision to sit the remainder of that season.

You're being a hypocrite.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Lol, Enasic I only wanted you to see how misplaced you bitterness towards Rose is.

You're saying that, because we're not winning crap in the playoffs, it would make more sense to get in the lottery. The LOGICAL argument you're making today was the same LOGICAL argument being made by people defending Rose's decision to sit the remainder of that season.

You're being a hypocrite.

Lol yikes...I have no bitterness towards Rose. He's playing well right now and as I've stated a bunch of times already, I don't give a shit about his decision not to play however many years ago. You're weird infatuation with defending Rose when there's not even anything thrown his way is past the point of frightening. You're also implying that this team and situation is the exact same as the team and situation when Rose sat out. They're not. With that said, let's proceed and talk about CURRENT Bulls news and speculation. Thanks.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
You're also implying that this team and situation is the exact same as the team and situation when Rose sat out. They're not.
There was no way in hell we were gonna win the title with a gimpy Rose returning for a few games after ACL surgery. You can't argue differently. An argument could be made that this current team has more talent than that team, yet you're loudly saying the team is done and should try to get a lottery pick.

It's the same thing. You just don't want to concede that point because it neutralizes your position regarding Rose.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
There was no way in hell we were gonna win the title with a gimpy Rose returning for a few games after ACL surgery. You can't argue differently. An argument could be made that this current team has more talent than that team, yet you're loudly saying the team is done and should try to get a lottery pick.

It's the same thing. You just don't want to concede that point because it neutralizes your position regarding Rose.

Gale, I'm sure you have some amazing qualities, but having discussions on the Bulls forum isn't one of em. You don't even know my position regarding Rose and trying to label me a "hypocrite" because I think it's better for the Bulls to miss the playoffs and get a lottery pick, has nothing to do with Rose not playing when the Bulls were already in the playoffs. Which btw, for the one millionth time now, I didn't have a problem with. So what the hell are you arguing about? You need to learn to have discussions without bringing up Derrick Rose and things that happened 5 years ago. Especially when you clearly don't know others positions on it because it makes you look ridiculous.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
Lol ... aren't you one of the main critics of Rose on this site? ... and why?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I find what Rose did/did not do 4 years ago highly irrelevant to whether or not they should make the playoffs now.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Lol ... aren't you one of the main critics of Rose on this site? ... and why?

Again....you didn't even know my position on the specific topic you decided to bring up all on your own. Unsolicited.

I have criticized Rose in the past....mainly for things that he's said, his lack of production since he's been injured (up until recently), others experiences with him, and his overall disinterested and ineffective play last season. Notice how I didn't mention him sitting out in the playoffs....your whole argument is bunk and uninformed. Now again, let's move along to some current discussion. I don't care to hear you defend Rose from the issues I have criticized him for. Those are my opinions just like you have yours.