If the Bulls miss the playoffs....

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Crowder and Johnson aren't worth it. Two role-players on the bench forJimmy just to get Buddy Hield or some Euro-kid who probably won't pan out in the top five. Sorry passs.

Fair enough. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Hield ended up being better than Jimmy. Obviously I'm high on him. I'm also a big fan of Crowder. Johnson's value isn't his role next season, it would be his 12 mil dollar contract expires in an insane 2017 free agent class. With Jimmy off the books, and Rose, Taj, and Johnson off the books, the Bulls could be major players in free agency to go along with their young guys like Hield, Portis, Doug, Crowder, and whoever they draft with their own 2016 pick and 2017 pick.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
For Enasic - I would trade Butler in a fucking heartbeat.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
Buddy Hield is the real deal. If he's part of a rebuild, I'm on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
I would love to fire Hoiberg, but I doubt they do. He inherited a team that was a top three in the East, and now has them barely in the playoff picture. They are consistently quitting on games, playing lazy, and have no fire. I just feel that he doesn't inspire them at all.

Let Gasol walk. He makes the team soft.

And most importantly, clean out the FO.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I would love to fire Hoiberg, but I doubt they do. He inherited a team that was a top three in the East, and now has them barely in the playoff picture. They are consistently quitting on games, playing lazy, and have no fire. I just feel that he doesn't inspire them at all.

another Bulls fan that had a visit from Men In Black

men-in-black.jpg

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
another Bulls fan that had a visit from Men In Black

men-in-black.jpg
By no means am I saying they were championship quality, but they at least were competitive. I am satisfied if I can think, "Hey with some luck they MIGHT be able to make the finals."
This year, not sure much.

Bulls quit on the season during last year's playoffs, this year they quit before the all-star break. If they can't even be entertaining, then there is an issue. Thibs made them entertaining. Hoiberg doesn't.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
The number one thing that has to be fixed is interior defense. It's laughably bad.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
By no means am I saying they were championship quality, but they at least were competitive. I am satisfied if I can think, "Hey with some luck they MIGHT be able to make the finals."
This year, not sure much.

Bulls quit on the season during last year's playoffs, this year they quit before the all-star break. If they can't even be entertaining, then there is an issue. Thibs made them entertaining. Hoiberg doesn't.

the lack of passion and fire was missing this last year and i would hardly call them entertaining then either. it has indeed got worse this year but i don't picture things being too much better under Thibs to be honest

maybe slightly better just because he had SOME footing in the lockerroom unlike Hoiberg....for example Jimmy would have NEVER in a millions years uttered the words he said about Hoiberg about Thibs

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
I still think we needed a change from Thibs, but Hoiberg obviously isn't the answer. I'll give him some slack, he was dealt a weird hand. He got the team we watched flat out give up in the playoffs, and on top of them being bums, they were all injured at one point or another. I'm not saying he doesn't have a future as a coach in the NBA, but after this season I just don't think his future -- a successful one, at least -- will be in Chicago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Let Gasol walk. He makes the team soft.

And most importantly, clean out the FO.

True all around. Reinny needs to get the fuck out of the way and let someone smart run the team. The model should be the Blackhawks and Wirtz.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Looks like a lot of good guards in this crop of players. They need to get one.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is a small chance Sacramento can catch Mileaukee, Denver, and a couple others to fork over the 11th pick. Where we could just add Hield maybe. Or certainly trade up 3-5 spots.

With gasol and Noah off the books why can't we have a max slot already?

Rose, Butler, mc buckets, Portis, Mirotic, Hield plus a max and role players would be our best shot in 2017.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There is a small chance Sacramento can catch Mileaukee, Denver, and a couple others to fork over the 11th pick. Where we could just add Hield maybe. Or certainly trade up 3-5 spots.

Rose, Butler, mc buckets, Portis, Mirotic, Hield plus a max and role players would be our best shot in 2017.

Instead it will be some schmuck from Iowa State and maybe bringing Hinrich back.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:

Hield won't fall to 11th

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As for missing the playoffs, fuck that noise!!

I'm all for Cleveland in round 1 as the eight seed. Let's see what we are. It would be just as gratifying for me to face them first as in conference championship. We have Gasol, Butler, and Rose all healthy enough. I want to see what they can do.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:

I'm all for Cleveland in round 1 as the eight seed. Let's see what we are. It would be just as gratifying for me to face them first as in conference championship. We have Gasol, Butler, and Rose all healthy enough. I want to see what they can do.

Why? 82 games of suffering isn't enough?

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:

lose the warrior mentality bullshit...the team lost it last season

this team is a disgrace and doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Actually Jerry West is a consultant for the Warriors. He is up there in age (77?) but that doesn't change the fact he knows how a championship caliber team is built.

At the end of the day it doesnt have to be Jerry West but this team needs direction and that should come from the head executives. Paxson is not the answer and I'd take 100 year old West over him.

yeah no doubt Jerry West was a good GM but i don't think hes looking to take a job like that at this point...consultant is the ultimate "retried" job basically hes getting payed his retirement for all the years he put in

we def need somebody other than GarPax though...ive tried to be as reasonable as i could in the last few years about them but starting pat at the deadline and not trading Gasol was the final straw

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Until gar/pax is gone
This team will be what its been
Underachievers