Did Jimmy Ruin The Season When He Publicly Called Out Hoiberg?

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Just remember he spent at least the first 2 months battling impaired vision. That is the problem playing compromised. What you put on the floor is who you are. He has been MUCH better since January.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Just remember he spent at least the first 2 months battling impaired vision. That is the problem playing compromised. What you put on the floor is who you are. He has been MUCH better since January.

hes been better sure...when actually on the court. its still 3 or 4 games and then miss a game with him

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
hes been better sure...when actually on the court. its still 3 or 4 games and then miss a game with him
Well it's not like he's missing every other game. He's missed less games than Jimmy this year I think.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
He's sitting out the last 2 so that will make his total GP 66.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Rose is going to want a max contract. If he asks for it, he better have a season that compares favorably to his MVP season. As in, as good or better. If we get 2nd half of the year D. Rose, which was still good, there's no way I would pay him a max deal. Especially if he continues to miss games with nagging injuries. It's a situation that won't improve. The nagging injuries will remain or get worse with another serious injury. You can't invest a max contract to a guy like that. Not after missing multiple seasons with injuries. Only way I would entertain it is like I said, he regains his MVP form and even then it's a risk.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
Exactly.

I didn't bother responding to that post because those stats mean absolutely nothing when it's including Rose's play with the broken eye socket

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
GarPax lost the season when they thought Mike D'Antoni Lite, I mean Fred Hoiberg was the right hire

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we just need to remove ourselves from Rose at the end of the year.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Exactly.

I didn't bother responding to that post because those stats mean absolutely nothing when it's including Rose's play with the broken eye socket

Sigh.....

What is a fair amount to resign Rose for?

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
Why not?

Sent from the mod station in Nome, Alaska.
The question was posed to the username that made the suggestion. If you want to answer for the username, go right ahead, but don't answer the question with a question.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The question was posed to the username that made the suggestion. If you want to answer for the username, go right ahead, but don't answer the question with a question.
And I'd like to know why you think we should keep him no questions asked?

Sent from the mod station in Nome, Alaska.