Did Jimmy Ruin The Season When He Publicly Called Out Hoiberg?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I take Butler's supposed better pg play with a grain of salt because Rose plays truer to Fred's offense.

Freddie has an offense? Could have fooled me:(

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes, he has an offense...your pride and joy, Jimmy Butler refused to run it.

Pray tell, what is Freddie's offense? Have Rose stand around and watch Butler run a play? Then the next trip down the court have Butler stand around and watch Rose run a play? That's not an offense. You can go to any park and watch ten guys play against each other and you'd see the same shit.

Watching the Bulls "play" for Freddie, is like watching a bunch of Clydesdales trying to run in the Kentucky Derby. They were pathetic offensively last season and it is obvious that they had little passion to play for Freddie or his higher ups. This was a fractured team last season what with Pau and his pouting, a shit bench, the primadonna Rose picking his games and opting out if he has an owie.

I know that Hoiberg is going to start the season as the coach but predict that he will be the scapegoat very soon for the two losers of Gar and Pax and will get fired. When they decide to "make a priority" to re-sign Noah, it tells how short-sighted and dumb they both are. I love Noah but come-on. Re-signing a crippled Noah should be a pretty low priority. The priority should be to try like hell to trade Rose and his inflated contract as part of a total revamp of the team, including who coaches that team.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Pray tell, what is Freddie's offense? Have Rose stand around and watch Butler run a play? Then the next trip down the court have Butler stand around and watch Rose run a play? That's not an offense. You can go to any park and watch ten guys play against each other and you'd see the same shit.

Please don't tell me you didn't know Hoiberg had an offense to run. Please tell me you know better than that. The FO showed incompetence but they are not going to hire an offensive-minded coach who doesn't have an offense to run. It wasn't a Steve Kerr hiring. They hired a defensive assistant coach for him and Hoiberg was to handle the offense. And Rose, you know the point guard that YOU said can't run the point...actually did a better, more efficient job of running the offense than Butler did.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Pray tell, what is Freddie's offense? Have Rose stand around and watch Butler run a play? Then the next trip down the court have Butler stand around and watch Rose run a play? That's not an offense. You can go to any park and watch ten guys play against each other and you'd see the same

no but you just described the offense Butler went to Hoiberg and asked for more of

Jimmy was more focused on getting Mountain Dew commercials

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Please don't tell me you didn't know Hoiberg had an offense to run. Please tell me you know better than that. The FO showed incompetence but they are not going to hire an offensive-minded coach who doesn't have an offense to run. It wasn't a Steve Kerr hiring. They hired a defensive assistant coach for him and Hoiberg was to handle the offense. And Rose, you know the point guard that YOU said can't run the point...actually did a better, more efficient job of running the offense than Butler did.

I give a shit about either of them running the point. Neither of them run the point worth a crap because neither is a point guard. Hoiberg got hired out of pure nepotism by Gar. He was Gar's boy. OF all of the coaches to come out of the college ranks, they picked Hoiberg. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. What in the hell qualified him to be a replacement for Thibs let alone any NBA coach.

I guess you think that Freddie is a good coach and this is all on Butler no buying in to Freddie's "offense". It is the COACH'S job to diagram the plays and have his players run them. Don't tell me that Butler refused to follow orders because if he did it would be well known. Instead all of this is pure and simple sour grapes on the part of the organization, one that needs another scape goat. It is really funny that their selection of Butler just further digs their hole deeper.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
no but you just described the offense Butler went to Hoiberg and asked for more of

Jimmy was more focused on getting Mountain Dew commercials

Rubbish. Prove it with something more than the tripe from the local sports media assholes.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I give a shit about either of them running the point. Neither of them run the point worth a crap because neither is a point guard. Hoiberg got hired out of pure nepotism by Gar. He was Gar's boy. OF all of the coaches to come out of the college ranks, they picked Hoiberg. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. What in the hell qualified him to be a replacement for Thibs let alone any NBA coach.

I guess you think that Freddie is a good coach and this is all on Butler no buying in to Freddie's "offense". It is the COACH'S job to diagram the plays and have his players run them. Don't tell me that Butler refused to follow orders because if he did it would be well known. Instead all of this is pure and simple sour grapes on the part of the organization, one that needs another scape goat. It is really funny that their selection of Butler just further digs their hole deeper.

You like to tell others to prove what they are saying...yet you prove nothing. It is well known that Butler was doing his own thing out on the floor. It wasn't Hoiberg's idea for Butler to isolate. Any coach can do that.