I want Hassan Whiteside!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I disagree about Gasol.

He is an aging player grinding out 80 games, he was MVP of the euro championships to me, he has another level, you can't expect him to play 95 games that way plus World Cups.

Judge him on playoffs and nothing else.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
its not that Pau isn't a skilled player its that he isn't a fit in the NBA anymore

theres not really anything to disagree with there. you can't play him a PF because PF's are SF's and you can't play him at center because he can't move his feet and its a disaster to have him as your last line of defense

i gotta say though sitting at 25th in offense makes it feel like hes adding nothing to this team...how do you add Pau, Jimmy, Rose and still suck on offense as bad as when you had Nate as your #1 option? just doesn't make any sense

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
its not that Pau isn't a skilled player its that he isn't a fit in the NBA anymore

theres not really anything to disagree with there. you can't play him a PF because PF's are SF's and you can't play him at center because he can't move his feet and its a disaster to have him as your last line of defense

i gotta say though sitting at 25th in offesne makes it feel like hes adding nothing to this team...how do you add Pau, Jimmy, Rose and still suck on offense as bad as when you had Nate as your #1 option? just doesn't make any sense

Exactly!

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Pau would be a good guy to bring off the bench but he won't sign off on that. He's a detriment to the team in clutch situations and his offense isn't good enough to overcome his horrific defense. I'll be happy when he's gone.

Mr.247

Liked Posts:
Do really think the Heat will let him walk away? THAT...is the question

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do really think the Heat will let him walk away? THAT...is the question

The Heat are playing the angle, "We gave you a chance and nurtured you when no other team would." How much Whiteside cares about that? Remains to be seen. Whitened seems like a handful to deal with though, but Pat Riley is the slickest of talkers in the NBA.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Whiteside would be a terrible investment. The guy is going to get maxed out yet he's a black hole on offense, has some real character concerns, and has a severely limited offensive game. Don't get me wrong, he's a solid player but a lot of his numbers are fluff and his overall impact to a team is a bit overrated, IMO. I think the Bulls certainly need to get tougher and more athletic inside, but at the price of maxing out Whiteside? Hell no. I would look into Biyombo who is still only 23 years old and should be half the price of Whiteside.

theinfamousdvs

Liked Posts:
Okafor? Just what we need....a scoring big with suspect defense.

Wait...I THOUGHT I ALREADY HAD ONE OF THOSE?!?!?

Now wheeeeere did I put that PF/C?

D