Ireland v All Blacks Rugby Match Soldier Field Presale Code

irishrugbysupporter

Liked Posts:
Hi everyone,

I am an Irish rugby fan who is making the trip to Chicago for the All Blacks v Ireland game this November. I know this sounds a bit cheeky but I realised that the Bears Season Club Holders get a presale code for this match so I was wondering would someone let me use their presale code if they didn't want to use it?

I have flights and hotels already booked so it would heartbreaking if I missed out on ticket so if anyone who is not using there presale code would help out a fellow sports fan I would extremely grateful.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
Doubt it will sell out. Wish I could help ya though. I caught the Aussies whipe the floor with the Americans last summer. Was still a fun game to watch though!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Throwback Former Chicago Bear talks about the All Blacks

[video=youtube_share;R_j4YAPo8mI]https://youtu.be/R_j4YAPo8mI[/video]

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
They have an All Blacks team??? WTF kind of racist BS is this?

It's a team name like Redskins just in case any doesn't get it.

maxresdefault.jpg

CXNN_F8WkAAx1o6.png

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would get a bigger response if he posted his credit card info. :yep: Wtf?

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I have the link/code.

The login of the TM account , i believe, ties back to the Bears Season Ticket holder account. So not sure if it will work even if I sent you the link with the code.

Let me know if you're still looking

irishrugbysupporter

Liked Posts:
I have the link/code.

The login of the TM account , i believe, ties back to the Bears Season Ticket holder account. So not sure if it will work even if I sent you the link with the code.

Let me know if you're still looking

Thanks for the offer. I assumed that the code would just make the tickets available so that I could buy them with my own TM account? That's the way it works with Ireland Rugby supporters club tickets but maybe it is different with you guys in the US.

If you PMed me the link and code so I could try it would be greatly appreciated but if you think it isn't going to work then that is fine too.

Thanks again for your time.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
So sad that your team will get destroyed by the All Blacks. Sad to see you waste all that money.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
sorry you spent all that money, Ireland sucks at sports they should just stick to whiskey and beer that's what they are good at.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I spent almost 14K in season tickets last year to watch the Bears lose.

Not stopping me from paying again this year.

irishrugbysupporter

Liked Posts:
I spent almost 14K in season tickets last year to watch the Bears lose.

Not stopping me from paying again this year.

I feel the same myself. I have followed Ireland through thick and thin so I couldn't give up an opportunity to see them against New Zealand. Also make a bit of a holiday out of it while I am at it!

And the fact my partner is from New Zealand meant we pretty much could not go.

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
USA (Pop 250 million) have played Ireland eight times at rugby at full international level. Ireland (Pop, three men and a dog) have won each and every game. In terms of Football, (soccer), comfortably the most popular played game in the world, seems like the last time the US played Ireland, the folks that you suggest suck at sports won 4-1.

Just saying ; )

irishrugbysupporter

Liked Posts:
I got sorted with the presale in the end lads. I just guessed the code and it ended up being chicagobears so I am sorted with tickets. Thanks to everyone for their posts.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Throwback Former Chicago Bear talks about the All Blacks

[video=youtube_share;R_j4YAPo8mI]https://youtu.be/R_j4YAPo8mI[/video]

I remember everyone talkie about how Paea was going to be a stud when he signed elsewhere....yeah, about that

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is this bears related?

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Hi everyone,

I am an Irish rugby fan who is making the trip to Chicago for the All Blacks v Ireland game this November. I know this sounds a bit cheeky but I realised that the Bears Season Club Holders get a presale code for this match so I was wondering would someone let me use their presale code if they didn't want to use it?

I have flights and hotels already booked so it would heartbreaking if I missed out on ticket so if anyone who is not using there presale code would help out a fellow sports fan I would extremely grateful.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Your accent is so thick.