Hoiberg now calls out Jimmy...

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
"We got off to a pretty solid start. Then some things happened. Most of that comes from the 1 comment by Jimmy after the NY game."

Quote directly from Hoiberg, per KC Johnson Twitter.

Well damn....

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Jimmy's gone

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Jimmy's gone

Found this trade proposal in the comments of Pippen Ain't Easy.

Bulls Receive:

Jahlil Okafor
Lakers 2016 1st round pick
Rights to swap Lakers 2017 1st round pick
Lou Williams (from LAL)
T.J. McConnell (from PHI)

* Bulls get a good backup point guard in McConnell
* Okafor allows Bulls to let Gasol walk
* Bulls can decide to keep or trade Williams after training camp

Lakers Receive:

Jimmy Butler

* Butler gets HIS team and can ball hog all he wants.

Philadelphia Receives:

D'Angelo Russell

* Philadelphia gets a young starting point guard who they wanted over Okafor anyways to grow with their young core

Works on the ESPN Trade Machine. I think the Bulls would probably have to offer a bit more (like their 2016 1st rounder), but I don't really care. Thoughts?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"We got off to a pretty solid start. Then some things happened. Most of that comes from the 1 comment by Jimmy after the NY game."

Quote directly from Hoiberg, per KC Johnson Twitter.

Well damn....

Didn't read anything except the usual crap from Gasol. What happened?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Didn't read anything except the usual crap from Gasol. What happened?

A reporter asked Hoiberg if he would be less patient with mistakes next season to the point being louder and more vocal. The quote I put was just a part of what he said, but it was not taken out of context. He essentially blamed Jimmy for the season turning into a disaster because of him calling out Hoiberg about not coaching them head enough.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Butler quit in a game just like Rose did last year....this team is in bad shape.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Butler quit in a game just like Rose did last year....this team is in bad shape.

You are no better than the fans who say LeBron James "quit" in the playoffs against Boston. Talk about cliche/basic bitch fan terminology.

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
If the Bulls trade Butler they are completely screwed for the next 3 plus years. He is the only one that brings it on both ends when healthy.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lucky for Hoiberg Jimmy doesn't have the Cousins mentality...he probably would have gotten knocked out

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
You are no better than the fans who say LeBron James "quit" in the playoffs against Boston. Talk about cliche/basic bitch fan terminology.

Wow....two different situations. But I will leave it to you to pull your head out of your ass and figure out why...

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
If the Bulls trade Butler they are completely screwed for the next 3 plus years. He is the only one that brings it on both ends when healthy.

They are already screwed as it is. Trade him now to get the most out of what you can get. It's not like you are going to get nothing for him.

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
Then why are you a fan? you want to suck for the next 10 plus years with no one worth watching on this team? you build around players like Butler, you don't trade them hoping to be good in 10 years, we may not even make it to 10 years...esp being Bear and cub fans:pray:
They are already screwed as it is. Trade him now to get the most out of what you can get. It's not like you are going to get nothing for him.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Then why are you a fan? you want to suck for the next 10 plus years with no one worth watching on this team? you build around players like Butler, you don't trade them hoping to be good in 10 years, we may not even make it to 10 years...esp being Bear and cub fans:pray:

Well, how are they going to build around him? No big free agent will come here after this mess, we have nothing to offer valuable for a trade (except for Butler), and we can't just keep drafting in the 20s and expecting that they'll be quality players.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

name a team that won with a player like Jimmy as their best player?

04 Pistons maybe?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A reporter asked Hoiberg if he would be less patient with mistakes next season to the point being louder and more vocal. The quote I put was just a part of what he said, but it was not taken out of context. He essentially blamed Jimmy for the season turning into a disaster because of him calling out Hoiberg about not coaching them head enough.

Do you know who the reporter was or the entire article?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
name a team that won with a player like Jimmy as their best player?

04 Pistons maybe?

That isn't what we should be focused on. Butler is an all-star player. He isn't the problem. The problem really player-wise is D. Rose who they will not sign for what he will want. As it stands right now, I think that they should try and trade him for draft picks and an expiring contracts. If they don't, his value will diminish very quickly. What do you think about maybe trading with the Lakers? Kobe is gone and they have always been interested in star power and might think that Rose could fit that bill. There is also management annoyed by Russell. What about trying to work a deal for Russell and their number one pick for Rose and our number one pick?