Fred "Trestman" Hoiberg

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chances he gets canned in the off season? Discuss.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Chances he gets canned in the off season? Discuss.

On a lot of teams.....50/50. The Bulls, with Reinsdorf's unending love affair with Gar/Pax......zero.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Zero unless Fred says he wants out

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
If Hoiberg gets the can, you can expect Randy Brown to be the new head coach for 3 years until Jerry unclamps his wallet and Janero Pargo to be the new #1 assistant.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Not happening. Hoiberg is going to get at least 3 seasons I think. This year he cane blame not having his own guys to fit what he wants to do and injuries.

This offseason is going to be very interesting.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
They won't do it cause of $$$ not cause of faith in him. They might pray to the gods he runs back to college. But I'm sure he is a good business man and would wait to get fired so he can collect two checks.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not happening. Hoiberg is going to get at least 3 seasons I think. This year he cane blame not having his own guys to fit what he wants to do and injuries.

This offseason is going to be very interesting.

I hope the off season is interesting, but for some reason I doubt it. I have a feeling that injuries will be the excuse and they'll trot out the same guys next year. I also think Hoiberg will be here for the next season or two unless there is an epic meltdown again next year.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I think Pau is gone. They might try to bring back Noah on the cheap. They'll probably look to trade Taj. Hopefully they don't do anything stupid like give a max deal to Barnes, Batum, Horford etc.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
No one coming here with the dysfunction going on. We couldn't seal the deal for fa when we had a legit team lol. There are plenty of better situations for talented players to go to.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bulls are screwed as long as Gar/Pax are in charge. A once proud sports team has turned into an NBA joke. They had a good winning philosophy 4-5 years ago when a good young yet experienced coach(Thibs) and together with good scouting and assistants put together a very good team. Look at this assembly that they have now. what is the future of the team? I'd say pretty bad and it is the guys in charge.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bulls are screwed as long as Gar/Pax are in charge. A once proud sports team has turned into an NBA joke. They had a good winning philosophy 4-5 years ago when a good young yet experienced coach(Thibs) and together with good scouting and assistants put together a very good team. Look at this assembly that they have now. what is the future of the team? I'd say pretty bad and it is the guys in charge.

I agree, I don't see Gar/Pax going away anytime soon.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
To continue the analogy of trestman/hoiberg, I bet the same thing happens this off season as for the bears. Some assistants will be fired as sacrificial lambs, and next year will be even worse.