Let's cut to Bulls' post-mortem presser to see who should be fired but hasn't

Ron Burgundy

Can we skip the Bulls’ last two games and go right to Gar Forman’s post-mortem press conference?
If Forman remains the general manager, that is.
I don’t know what there is to recommend his return. He fired Tom Thibodeau’s top assistant. He fired Thibodeau. He presented Fred Hoiberg as THE answer,...

a2t.img
mf.gif

More...

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks for posting that article, Ron. It was a good solid one.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
If Forman remains we all know what the presser is going to be like. Robotic and soul-less words that don't convey anything. Political jargon at its best. "We are disappointed with the season and we need to do better. Missing the playoffs is not acceptable and we're going to do everything to make sure we perform at a high level." Then he'll sidestep questions and deflect any blame or responsibility. Needless to say, I won't be watching.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The only "Presser" that would have any import to me would be Reinny stepping out, blaming himself for the crap organization that he had, and announcing the firing of Gar?Pax/Hoiberg and announcing that he was turning the organization over to Jerry West.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Reinny is raking in the dough so he's not going to blame himself for anything. As a businessman, the team was still a success because they sold out every game and put a lot of money in his pocket. He'll give his incompetent buddies a chance to fix this disaster. I think Gar and Pax are safe for at least another season, if not two.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
IF Forman remains??? Must not follow the Bulls that much then. There's no way Forman or Paxson are going anywhere until Jerry is dead. If you want proof of Reiny's idiotic loyalty to incompetent front office personnel, look no further than his beloved White Sox.

I would say the ONLY change that is made front office or coaching wise is Randy Brown moving back to a front office role. The players could smell that Forman spy a mile away when he was handpicked by management to be on Hoiberg's staff.