Jimmy Butler continues takeover attempt with his play, words

Ron Burgundy

Miss the playoffs. Face the choice whether to play the final two games against bottom-feeders like the Pelicans and 76ers. Try to limit his minutes.
It doesn't matter. Jimmy Butler will decide when to put the period at the end of his season.
"Nobody can make me do anything. I'm a grown man, first...

a2t.img
mf.gif

More...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, at least the tribune realized the three people in a nursing home still willing to pay to read an article by a respected journalist instead of three poorly worded sentences by a 5th grade level moron were about to die.

After you thank upper management for me, and I'm done admiring the colorful adds signifying they got with the times 5 years after the second to last outlier, be sure to slap them hard across the face for all the frustration their Pop up firewall caused me over time, and remind them my hatred will never subside for the level of stupidity they displayed and my entire life I will be waiting to hear the trib burned down or was sold in parts after bankruptcy so that I can finally smile about the pay wall.

Anyway, Jimmy is becoming a giant dick. Reminds me of s young man who starts making 80,000 a year and gets a big head and treats people shitty.

Jimmy got some clout and turned out to be a cock sucker. From here, he either doesn't get it and will kill another franchise after this one, or after a couple burned bridges he will evolve after the next failed stop. I'm sensing we aren't going to get championship leadership from him.

I'm willing to roll my eyes a couple years and blame Rose. But at this point my guy says they are both fucking idiots and correctly see the other guy as a dick but don't understand either of their own dysfunctions.

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
I think it's someone's agenda showing to claim Jimmy would be making any kind of takeover bid. He's not a fool, he's seen how Reinsdorf operates not only with the Bulls but recently with the White Sox. Adam LaRoche made a big deal about what he was told by management, several players spouted off about how they didn't trust management. The players were told by the owner it was over and they shut their mouths. And in case you haven't noticed Kenny Williams is still in charge of baseball operations.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
In fact, that's another intriguing wrinkle to the free agency of Joakim Noah, who challenged Butler for staying silent at the March 27 team meeting, according to several people present.

great leadership there, Jimmy

quick to put it in the media but sit on your hands when its time for you to stand up