Paxson said Forman's job isn't in jeopardy.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop 6m6 minutes ago

Paxson said Forman's job isn't in jeopardy.

Business as usual boys.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I loved how Pax tight roped an answer when he was asked to "grade" or "assess" Hoiberg this season. Pretty sure the exact quote is "Umm...uhh....well....you know....look....ya know....yeah....umm......but you have to remember....uhh....yeah"

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Big surprise. It is Phillips and Angelo v2.

TishLover

Liked Posts:
Accorcording to The Score 670
Gar has been bad mouthing Paxson for his future possible position in NBA(and Paxson knows about it)

Paxson keeping Gar to do his dirty job and as a scapegoat :thinking:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
There used to be this thing that when a higher up said that a coach or GM's job was not on the line, they would soon be updating their resume. I suppose you could always hold out hope that way?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I loved how Pax tight roped an answer when he was asked to "grade" or "assess" Hoiberg this season. Pretty sure the exact quote is "Umm...uhh....well....you know....look....ya know....yeah....umm......but you have to remember....uhh....yeah"

This fucking killed me more than anything, and would have had me pulling out my air if I hadn't decided to shave it again. Yeah, you have to remember that injuries are a reason wy you can't really give a full assessment on Hoiberg's job performance - but when you get into the locker room before the game and motherfuck the team, injuries are not an excuse.

GMAFB

Enasic

Liked Posts:
This fucking killed me more than anything, and would have had me pulling out my air if I hadn't decided to shave it again. Yeah, you have to remember that injuries are a reason wy you can't really give a full assessment on Hoiberg's job performance - but when you get into the locker room before the game and motherfuck the team, injuries are not an excuse.

GMAFB

Paxson was like "We're not using injuries as an excuse.....BUUUUT........" I guess to his credit, he did admit that even despite the injuries they should have been in the playoffs. It sounds like they know they're stuck with Fred, that they're all in it together, and if they don't turn it around with Fred, at least one of Gar or Pax will be gone. I think Gar wanted to hire Fred more than Pax did though so he probably would be the guy to go. I did like the comment he made about leadership. That was a shot directly at Butler. I noticed Jimmy's post game interview was a lot more humbled and like the kid from Tomball and not like the guy who refers to himself in the third person. I also liked him talking about the PG setting the tone defensively. Basically telling Rose he didn't get it done this year and a lot of the P&R problems stemmed from him not fighting around screens. Pax was definitely pissed the team didn't have any fight to them and flat out caved in. Somebody is going to pay for that. Gasol won't be brought back and I think one of Rose or Jimmy gets traded. Hopefully Rose.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
They hired the trestman of the nba. I think that automatically disqualified you from future positions with other teams

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There is a -100% chance Rose is traded.

I hope you're right but realistically, what would be the return for an overpaid, poor shooting, defenseless, injury prone PG with horrible ball security.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I hope you're right but realistically, what would be the return for an overpaid, poor shooting, defenseless, injury prone PG with horrible ball security.

His contract has negative value. He is the Bulls' version of Brian "Bigfoot" Bickell.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
There can never be enough of them......

Lol ... and that is the exact reason why realgm lost 70% of their users (a lot of the current usernames are aliases from the mods) since Rose's ACL tear ... and also why this particular Bulls board is unable to grow.

So, you guys just keep on trolling :lol: .

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
John Paxson needs to learn the definition of the word accountable. An absolute joke he used that word several times when describing him and Forman while clearly doing the exact opposite.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Lol ... and that is the exact reason why realgm lost 70% of their users (a lot of the current usernames are aliases from the mods) since Rose's ACL tear ... and also why this particular Bulls board is unable to grow.

So, you guys just keep on trolling :lol: .

This is an honest question, no trolling here. I just want to know.

Are you a Rose fan, or a Bulls fan?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Paxson is Russell Hantz of the NBA.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
How anyone could be confident or think depending on Rose as a cornerstone to the franchise going forward is beyond me. The guy isn't dominant anymore, is inconsistent, is prone to injury and taking games off due to general soreness or whatever else, and flat out cannot be depended on. Does it suck? Yes. Is it Rose's fault his body gave out on him and he's not the same player anymore? No. Is he completely blame free in all of this or done and said all the right things? No. This is just reality. It's lunacy that someone would have a problem with this. Derrick Rose has done nothing in 5 years to warrant confidence in him as a foundational piece or a guy you invest max dollars to. This is just common sense. Am I saying there's absolutely no way he can turn it around or make improvements next year? No. It's possible. Should anyone expect it after 5 years of disappointment? Of course fucking not. I wonder if people felt the same way about Grant Hill or Penny Hardaway when they faded away into oblivion.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
IF, and that's a big IF, the Bulls resign him it needs to be incentive based. PPG, games played, APG, FG%, minutes played - whatever. You just can't give big money to a guy who can't give you at least 75 games.